Train Pet DogStay away from this website

K

What a scam!!! User name and passwords no longer worked. I also ordered the "hard copies", and then never received them. Once I notified them of this, they said they couldn't find a charge for these items. So, I provided them a copy of my credit card statement which clearly outlines I was charged for both the online and hard copies... But guess what? Nothing. No refund. They no longer return my emails... But they were happy to take my money. Stay away from this website. Run!!!

• Ge
    GeorgeG1 Aug 20, 2020

Thank you to all who reported the fraudulent claims of this company. I am a long time owner of Min Pins and way, way back I bred, trained and showed Dobermans. I've also trained several other breeds and delt with dogs rescued from puppy mills. Their 'breed specific' 'switch is bogus. Every dog is an individual and if it is from a responsible breeder, all they need is love and consistency. (And a good training book based on positive feedback ). If you have a dog with problems from a lack of socialization as a puppy and what is available for free on YouTube, contact a local dog trainer for hands on help. And do your research on them. E-collars are not evil and in the right hands, just the vibrate mode can work wonders on a dog. There are no 'bad dogs'. They just need help overcoming past abuse.

• De
    Debbie Rentmeester Jun 27, 2019

Please block and do not send one penny to this website. What a scam. Preying upon new puppy owners and tugging at your heartstrings. Well isn't that the classic frauster's tricks?
    Received a fraud alert from Chase immediately after payment.

• Da
    Dane145 Apr 07, 2019

Don't even click their link! Total scam. When trying to sign up for one month they popped me through two dozen windows begging me to upgrade to other options for the low, one time only offered price. I closed the browser session it was so frustating. But instead of having cancelled my order (because I never finished it) they signed me up for the "elite" recurring monthly fee! Don't even click their link!

Jaks61 Oct 15, 2017

Agree totally
    My email and password don’t work!! And I never got the hard copy I ordered either ... total rip off ...
    I am now getting ‘payment failure ‘emails ... well of course I am 😊I cancelled and blocked all payments to this bogus company!! Reported them to the bank too and in the UK that’s an investigation into the activity of the company . Not one more penny from me 😡 Learnt my lesson, just hope the reviews put people off and keep them away from this site

• Me
    MeeMee2 Sep 18, 2017

Agree, not what I was led to believe. Asking for money back now. "money back refund guarantee" We'll see...

• Im
    iMikal Nov 10, 2012

Finally got their website to acknowledge payment cancellation - what a long drawn out process! Proof will be in the pudding next month.

• Im
    iMikal Nov 10, 2012

Yes ! Scam, scam scam! Links to pay cancellation pages come up Error 404 Page Not Found. Even using their front door to cancel results in them still trying to take payment. I emptied the account just in case they tried to take payment. They tried and sent me a payment failure message. Bank says only remedy is to close my bank account and open a new one. Be warned!!! Mike 12-11-2012.

• Hi
    Hippa Jan 26, 2011

Please do beware Nacy Richards and co are CROOKS they will bombard you with e-mails making all kinds of claims and offering free this and that sign up today so as not to miss this free offer etc. Avoid at all costs you will be robbed blind I can only warn you.