Trading Planet LtdFraud

On 7.7.09 I ordered a 15 day risk free trial of slimming pills. Since this date the following charges have debited to my credit card:

1. 9/09/09 $1.90
2. 9/09/09 $5.06
3. 7/10/09 $141.46
4. 7/10/09 $141.46
5. 21/10/09 $134.30
6. 21/10/09 $134.30

totalling $558.48 AUD.

I too was unable to get through to the number to cancel the orders. I was told that if I cancelled an order within 30 days of shipment I would be entitled to a refund. I received an email from the cancellations department who advised that I was not entitled to a refund.

• Lr
    lreynolds Aug 28, 2009

have received "FREE" bottles and paid for shipping. now c/card has been charged over $280. for unrequested products. Have attempted to telephone the company in the UK (from Canada) - get answering machine only - can't leave message - no email available to cancel this order. have contacted credit card company and asked them to investigate and cease all charges.

• Li
    Lisa Cotton Aug 29, 2009

They did right by me. I ordered it and had a friend order, too, because it was a good deal and I liked what I got. Both of us had good experiences and called to cancel and were treated professionally. This is the number I called +[protected] but I also found this one which was a free number [protected]. Lots of grousers on this site...or maybe some of you guys are their competitors?? Who knows. Anyway, I can only speak from my experience which was positive.
    Lisa Cotton

• Va
    Vanessa99 Sep 02, 2009

Thank you so much for sending this information, knowing that trading planet ltd has a sister company is USA helped. I wrote to: [email protected] and got back an e-mail with 2 telephone numbers, the uk based one that never works and everyone is complaining about and another telephone that is a French call center...dial: + [protected] (International number). Fortunately I speak French and was able to give the information and got the cancelation numbers! Finaly after a week of researching for telephone number that would work! They answered very quickly. Hope this number helps someone else.

• Ra
    Rachelle Turton Sep 16, 2009

Purchased product over the internet after reading all terms and conditions.
    I want to cancel order.
    I cannot contact the company, cannot get phone number to connect and no email address.

marjorie gutierrez Sep 18, 2009

+[protected]
    +[protected]

they won't send emails at all
    when they charge your CC it comes under StrongHealth, even though they will play dumb when you ask this question.
    Ask for cancelation number just to be sure.

I called and cancelled they reassured me that won't send more products neither charge my CC. Let's hope.

Hope this help.

cheers

Jan Stein Sep 27, 2009

I have received my sample of Acai Berry Detox and Cleanse tablets.
    I am cancelling my subscription as these tablets disagree with me.
    I will not accept any product sent to my address or pay sub fees.
    Jan Stein
    Po Box 356 COONAMBLE 2829

• Th
    TheLaw Sep 27, 2009

There is no way to participate in their free trial. They are going to charge you anyway, and then keep charging you till you cancel the credit card number you used. You will not get your money back. Although they have a US mail stop, they are likely not operating in the United States.

I recommend you contact your bank immediately so they can cancel the card number and re-issue you a new one. If you want to hear horror stories about others taken in this scam, look up all the complaints on colon cleanse and acai berry. I also recommend you write a letter to your State Attorney General's office to lodge your complaint.

Good luck, but cancel the card.

Malickj Sep 30, 2009

OMG!!! I AM FROM CANADA AND WHEN I TRY TO CALL THAT NUMBER IT DOESNT WORK!!! I NEED TO CANCELL ALL MY ORDERS FROM ACAIBERRY, I HAVE LIKE 6 DIFFERENT CHARGES BECAUSE OF THEM I AM VERY PISSED OFF!!! CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME A NUMBER THAT I CAN CALL SO I CAN TEAR THEM A NEW ### MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

Julian

• Mu
    Muggles Oct 02, 2009

Help me, I got scammed by these sharks and none of the numbers work. I need to cancel asap! Australia

Jacqueline Abdoo Oct 08, 2009

Took $142.33 from my credit card withou authorisation. ripped off. The only weight lose I saw was on my credit card..

• Er
    ERINSCARRA Oct 09, 2009

HI There

I tried to cancel my free trial and could not contact them from australia. I tried over and over again. I finally cancelled my card because they kept taking hundreds of dollars from me.

PLEASE CANCEL YOUR CARD AND GET OUT ITS A SCAM.

• Pe
    pennyless Oct 11, 2009

Yes i am yet an other victim to join the long list. These tablets do work because you lose weight with stress and worry when you get your credit card bill. They have bled nearly £400 from me. Don't know how i am going to pay. Is there any kind hearted lawers out there who will take on this company and bring they to rights?

karenmackay Oct 15, 2009

i bought acacia berry diet pills and want to cancel as i have read all complaints do not have the money for them to charge like i have read.. i tried calling but it says number is disconeccted can any one help...

kacey003 Oct 19, 2009

I have also received acai berry pills ..paid for shipping ...they do not work or help at all...but they are still billing my credit card too...I have never received any thing else from them...they're just taking money from me that I can't afford...can anyone help me to contact them...my creditcard company is trying to help...
    thanks
    kacey
    canada

• Fe
    febe Oct 20, 2009

Trading Planet are pulling a major scam and raking in thousands.
    I have just received 2 bottle of aci beeri and been charged 82.95 each. I will fall behind on my mortgage due to this. I have telephoned and cancelled the order and have been given a cancellation number and the promise that I will receive an email to claim a refund within 3 days, but i dont hold out much hope.

• Ko
    korvinsnerf Oct 20, 2009

you are an idi*t, you would miss your mortgage payment this month(something you pledged to pay for) because you CHOSE to BUY 2 bottles of acai berry juice, How can you complain about that? This situation is entirely your own fault.
    NO SYMPATHY FOR YOU

• So
    SoniaJM Oct 21, 2009

These people are BAD NEWS...impossible to get hold of their 'customer service' to cancel large credit card debits which were not disclosed when offered free trial bottles of Acai Berry capsules.
    Only way to stop these people is to contact your Bank/Credit Card Provider and get them to investigate every debit completed by this fraudulent company.

• Oz
    Oz Mum Oct 21, 2009

I just cancelled my card as I can not find a way to contact them from Australia

• darcyloo Oct 23, 2009

what did you do? cancel with the bank

annoyed and frustrated Oct 26, 2009

This company claims to offer a free trial for a cost of £1 p&p. they do not fully disclose in their terms and conditions that they will take a further amount of money-in my case £160-without first obtaining permission to do so. they then send more tablets 2 weeks later than they have taken the money, for a different amount stated on the invoice. they do not answer the customer help line either.

• Wh
    whata fool Oct 26, 2009

This company claims to offer a free trial for a cost of £3.95 p&p. They do not fully disclose in their terms and conditions that they will take a further amounts of money - in my case £74 - without first obtaining permission.

I managed to contact the company and their representative was rude and unhelpful - no chance of any reimbursement!!

I am soo annoyed with myself for believing their offer - I feel such a fool!!

Josephine Rae Oct 26, 2009

sent 2 diet pills I did not order at the cost of £82.95 each from my credit card, I will be returning and demandng a refund £166

• darcyloo Oct 27, 2009

You must cancel with your bank, by telephone and in writing. Also cancel with the company you took the trial with by electronic, telephone and in writing. You need a cancellation ID N° + confirmation of cancellation should you need to send this to your bank to ensure you get refunded money taken from your account. Good Luck!

• Jd
    jd2eyes Oct 27, 2009

bought 2 packets of tablets from company paid on the net 15 days later took another 79 pounds no goods rec'd 3 weeks later finding hard to get refund back

• Po
    polly36 Oct 30, 2009

i applied for a free trial with this company for acai berry i did not request an further tablets an they have been removing money from my visa account, they refuse to speak to me an hang up the phone each time having difficulty stopping them, i understand there is many people who have been taken in with this company an have been left with huge bills an worry, they have removed 130.00 plus from my visa card without permission

• De
    delissen Oct 30, 2009

Annoyed when I received two packets with two bottles of Life Cleanse Tabs in each and an invoice for £82. I understood from the advert and information that this was a trail only. I have posted them back today asking for a refund and saying that I do not want to receive any more. I will see what happens after reading this I am not full of confidence!

• Ke
    keebler876 Oct 30, 2009

I also got scammed and I need to cancel. Where can I contact them? I don't get an answer when I call the numbers on my credit card statement. Please help me.

• Fa
    Fake and cheating Oct 30, 2009

I was charges for 4 saples I havnet receive in my credit ard.
    I made the order 5 weeks ago, they were charged inmediately on my credit card and I stil havent receive anything
    I called to the company many times and an extremly rude man hunged the telephone on me two times.
    I want my money back!

Sandra Friel Oct 31, 2009

juST MAKE SURE YOU CANCEL YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS. aS LONG AS THIS SO CALLED COMPANY HAVE YOUR DETAILS THEY WILL CONTINUE TAKING MONEY. THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM

Sandra Friel Oct 31, 2009

THIS SCAM SEEMS TO BE OPERATING ON AN INTERNATIONAL LEVEL SO WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT TO STOP IT. COMSUMER SERVICES OR TRADING STANDARDS MAY BE THE ONLY HOPE. AS FAR AS MONEY IS CONCERNED I THINK WE HAVE LITTLE HOPE OF ANY REFUND. THESE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN TRADING PRODUCTS SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL FOR FRAUD.THEY ARE SCAMING MANY MANY PEOPLE BY THE LOOKS OF IT

I HAVE SEEN NO EVIDENCE OF THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS SO FAR. MY BANK WON'T MAKE A CLAIM COS THEY CAN'T TELL IF IT'S FRAUD OR NOT. I HAVE LOST £152 THIS WEEK ON 2 SEPARATE TRANSACTIONS FROM MY DEBIT CARD. I HAD TO CANCEL MY CARD. I'VE BEEN TOLD TO TAKE IT TO A SMALL CLAIMS COURT BUT I DON'T BELIEVE I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK. THESE PEOPLE ARE CON ARTISTS. THEY WILL KEEP MOVING AROUND UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME UNDER FALSE PRETENCES.

THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THIS IS IF THE CULPITS INVOLVED ARE FOUND AND ARRESTED. IT APPEARS TO ME TO BE A VERY ORGANISED GROUP OF PEOPLE OPERATING TOGETHER ON AN INTERNATIONAL LEVEL. I'LL GIVE THEM ONE THING, THEY ARE VERY CLEVER, THEY KNOW HOW TO COVER THEIR BACK. BUT ONE DAY I HOPE THEY'LL FALL WITH A BANG AS THIS SEEMS TO BE A VERY SERIOUS CRIMINAL ORGANISATION

• Hm
    HMJ Oct 31, 2009

I requested 2 samples and paid P&P for these. order recd. Now I see that the Co have charged me £280+ for goods not recd. The today I recd 2 packages with orders that I did not make charging me £82.95 x 2 luckily I have cancelled the card that I originally used. I cannot get in touch with Company to discuss or find the original web sire to send email cancel whatever it is that results in these goods being sent.Its a nightmare

• Sc
    scotch Nov 02, 2009

This company has taken money from my credit card but I have no products...total of money taken $139.25 ( australian) please someone do somethin about this company ... before more person like myself ( a penisioner) lose more money ... Christina

• Pa
    patl Nov 03, 2009

Hi, same thing happend to me I have cancelled my credit card and returned the goods it's a scam and the Trading Standards should do something about this company.

kaz67 Nov 03, 2009

i am in the process of emailing watch dog as this is awfull they have taken £148.40 from me in less than three weeks i eventually got through on the phone as was told could only get a refund if cancelled within fifteen days of first order, i gave them a piece of my mind, they calmly said goodbye have a nice day and hung up. Have cancelled my card but the bank said because was a debit payment and not a credit card i could not do any thying about it and chances were they could take the money even though my card cancelled?????? i now got a appointment at the bank to close my account and have to transfer all wages payments direct debits to a new account im disgusted and going to try my hardest to put a stop to this, anybody willing to get involved with fighting these people email me please. [email protected]

• Na
    narelle Folkard Nov 03, 2009

I have received a supply of tablets and I assume this has been credit to my credit card details. I asked for one free offer did not subscribe to a continual delivery of this product.

• Su
    sue menzie Nov 03, 2009

Hey Guys

I have been caught up in the Acacia berry tablets scam & I can not even contact the people on any of the phone numbers. I was supposed to revieve there product for postage only but now the have ripped me off to the tone of $300.00pounds I don't know what to do next

Cheers Suzanne menzie

• Ky
    Kylie Latimer. Nov 04, 2009

i recieved my free trial of resvmax and was told i only had to pay for postsge I have just recieved my credit card details and it shows that i have been charged $56.58 instead of $3.95 I would like to be reimbursed with my money or sent some products to that value thank you Kylie

• Ky
    Kylie Latimer. Nov 04, 2009

dont like being ripped off

• Le
    Leanne Smit Nov 04, 2009

I bought the free trail pack 7colon, in october 09 they said you only pay $4.99 for postage and have been charged $120 not impressed, i have received the products but dont know how to contact then,
    I also bought another free trail pack Thermothin plus, was only meant to pay for the postage, they have also taken $86.89.
    Can someone please help me contact this campany to sort this out, after i recieved the goods i throw out the mailing invoice with numbers .
    Will they keep taking money from me!!! Help

• darcyloo Nov 06, 2009

Yes this is correct, I ordered on the 7 Sept, the free trial, now I am 400.00 sterling down, I have rang, I have faxed, I have sent two letters! to no avail. It is to cancel your bank account altogether, they have so many outlets and as you say they are very clever and manage to cover there backs.