Menu

reviews & complaints

Toyota of San Bernardino Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Toyota of San Bernardino at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Toyota of San Bernardino. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Toyota of San Bernardino complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Toyota of San Bernardino reviews & complaints

M
3:36 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Toyota of San Bernardino 2020 toyota yaris

December 2020. I bought what was suppose to be a genuine toyota vehicle from toyota of san bernardino. The sales person convinced me that this vehicle was "totally toyota" in brand and construction.

He had little to no knowledge (neither did i) that this vehicle was a 2020 mazda/toyota vehicle.

This vehicle has a mazda engine. This I found out after buying the vehicle.

Then all this happened:

1. The engine oil dipstick read about one half inch above the upper dip stick level. A manager advised me that "this was normal and his twenty years doing this job could prove that I was inaccurately reading the dipstick.

2. In aug/sept I received a recall on this mazda/toy engine due to a faulty fuel pump that could lead to stalling and engine breakdown.

3. As of this date, no recall correction, nothing (11-9-20).

4. On my last visit to toyota of san bernardino"I was first in line for a maintenence check and oil change. They forgot to do the oil change!

5. I came back for the oil change after I was advised that that vehicle would be immediately serviced. I waited an estimated 2 hours. Yup some help this was.

During the course of all this I contacted the sales person and manager requesting a trade in for a better deal. I was shot down!

What is really amazing to me is that everyone I spoke to at this dealer appeared insensitive to the dangers of driving a vehicle capable of stalling on the freeway.

In the words of mark (manager) "if it was me, I would drive it anyway".

I have contacted toyota main offices as well as the dealer mentioned above. They protect each other in circumstances like this. Guess all I can do is vent.

My wife and I are seniors and on a fixed income. It is not fair that toyota of sb incompetence led to my current circumstances with this vehicle.

Desired outcome: I REALLY DON'T KNOW AT THIS TIME. OUTSIDE OF PURSUING LEGAL ASSISTANCE IN THIS MATER

Update by manuel beltran
Nov 10, 2021 7:09 am EST

correction of waiting period of recall date mentioned above 11-9-21

L
8:51 pm EST

Toyota of San Bernardino Poor Workmanship

I had a recall last year for my window door switch on the diver side. When I went today on March 8, 2021 to get the door switch fixed from a poor workmanship. The window switch is hanging from the door panel ever since we got the car back from the recall repair, we haven't been able to take the car back due to the Pandemic. I called and was given an appointment for March 8, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. When I arrived I talk to Service Drive Manager Ivan Arceo wanted to charge me a 150.00 to fix their poor workmanship. He asked me why I did not call or bring the car back. I explained to him "We're in a Pandemic and everyone's has been on lockdown, how was I to know that their service department is essential and what is essential when the government is telling you to stay at home if you're not going to work. If he would had check the mileage on the car, he would have seen I had not been going anywhere. I'm complaining about Ivan Arceo being unprofessional in serving the customer which is me.

Desired outcome: Fix the poor workmanship

K
5:44 pm EDT

Toyota of San Bernardino Bumper repair

I brought a used Toyota camry 2013 from Toyota of san Bernardino . I purchased the car at 630pm, so by the time I left the dealership it was 9pm.
The next day I noticed damage to the bumper. I called an scheduled an appointment. The dealer attempted to fix the bumper. However the bumper is still broken. I took the car back again and they said the bumper needed some clips on it . They said the bumper was fixed. I took the camry back this morning and the service guys says that it appears that the bumper was scrapped from bottom causing the bumper to break. I got livid, but I gained my composure . I told the service guy that the bumpers has been that way since I brought the car. I would like a new bumper or bumper repaired at no cost to me. please advise on a course of action

Hide full review

Is Toyota of San Bernardino legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Toyota of San Bernardino as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Toyota of San Bernardino stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Toyota of San Bernardino should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Toyota of San Bernardino earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Toyota of San Bernardino achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The age of Toyota of San Bernardino's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Toyotasb.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Toyota of San Bernardino website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Toyotasb.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

The Toyota of San Bernardino website has a cookie consent banner indicating the use of cookies for data collection. Reviewing the privacy policy and terms of use is crucial to understanding how the data is used and ensuring compliance with regulations.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Toyotasb.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The toyotasb.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Toyota of San Bernardino contacts