Town Fair Tire — 2 new tires and air pressure sensor
I went to this place to replace two wheels and an air sensor from my Mercedes R320
When I go to pick up the vehicle I look one flat tire. The same Wheel that had problems with the sensor.
I spoke with the manager inside and he told me that he was going to repair the wheel.
A few minutes later he called me and showed me that the wheel was cracked inside.
I asked him what could happen if I had driven the car without any problems for years.
He told me that he did not know what could happen. And when they pulled the tire. I realized that some worker broke my Wheel.
Well arguing with them they grabbed and took the ring to weld it And try to repair it but it did not look good.
More Town Fair Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Town Fair Tire - worst service ever!
- Town Fair Tire - lug bolts damage
- Town Fair Tire - charging for services that come free
- Town Fair Tire - I will never go back
- Town Fair Tire - double charging
- Town Fair Tire - pathetic store
- Town Fair Tire - alignment issue, now tires are weqring out with less than 30k on then
- Town Fair Tire - damage tires
- Town Fair Tire - delayed order
- Town Fair Tire - rims bent and car drives like crap after