Menu
Tour Travel World
reviews

Tour Travel World
reviews

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.4 10 reviews
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Tour Travel World has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Tour Travel World. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Rate your recent experience
H
2:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tour Travel World TourTravelWorld.com Provides Fantastic Solo Travel Packages!

I really like to go places and find out new things. This one time, maybe a year and a half ago, I wanted to go on my own to Lahaul and Spiti, but I couldn't find a package that was right for me. I looked all over the place, but no dice. Then I saw TourTravelWorld.com and it really helped me out. They had the best package for solo travel and the price was right, too.

Now, I never knew that they would be able to help me out so much. I've been getting packages from them for a while now and I'm always happy with the service I get. I don't think I've ever been disappointed. They get me in touch with the best travel agencies and I can always count on them to keep the excitement alive. I gotta say, thanks a lot TourTravelWorld.com.

T
2:31 pm EDT

Tour Travel World Satisfy Your Wanderlust with TourTravelWorld.Com - A Review

I gotta say, TourTravelWorld.Com is the place to go if you're a travel junkie like me. I mean, who doesn't love exploring new places? It's my absolute passion.

These folks offer so many different travel packages to choose from, it's unreal. And the prices, oh man, they're downright friendly on the wallet. Thanks to their travel services, I've practically seen every nook and cranny of India. But I'm not stopping there, no way. My sights are set on the whole dang world.

Next up on my list is Dubai, and wouldn't you know it, TourTravelWorld.Com already has the perfect travel package for my adventure.

And here's the thing, if you're a lone wolf like me when it comes to traveling, these guys are ideal. They've got the best travel services that'll fit right into your budget. So don't hesitate, check 'em out and satisfy that wanderlust.

A
12:45 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tour Travel World Fraudulent Tour Company: Beware of Tour Travel World - A Genuine Review

I had a pretty bad experience with Tour Travel World. They are fraud, cheater and bigger fraud. I wanted to give them 0 stars but reluctantly added 1 star because of the smartness of their staff, especially Himanshi. They have a proper trap of plannings. They will lure you with a private jet free of cost package and then won't deliver even a single service after you've paid for it. Writing this review after lots of frustration. I have been trying to reach them on their phone but no one is picking up. Mostly, people who have given them 5 stars belong to their staff.

If you want to confirm this review, feel free to call me on ***507, my name is Jay. I have a list of agents who have already got cheated by them. Trust me, this review is genuine. They should be stopped and I am ready to go to the consumer court to put an end to this game plan.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tour Travel World TourTravelWorld.com: Professional and Dedicated Services for a Comfortable Journey

Tour Travel World (tourtravelworld.com) is a travel agency that provides an array of services to visitors seeking ease and comfort during the trip. As per my own experience, I can assure you of the services they render. A tourist guide is required for a tourist destination to have a comfortable journey. I was to create a travel directory covering the tourist spots in Goa that would include the most popular clubs and bars that are operational 24X7. Unable to find any suitable travel agency, I searched on the web and came across TourTravelWorld.com.

I was sceptical at first, but I approached the executive and communicated my requirements to him. To my surprise, he was interested and gave me a full assurance of delivering the guide that would satisfy all my requirements. Without further delays, I availed of their services.

When the guide was ready, to my utter shock, it only included information about the beaches! This was such an irresponsible attitude. I immediately called the executive who was in charge and informed him about this mistake. He sincerely apologized for the oversight and vowed to make amends.

I was pleased when, not charging me any extra money, they swiftly revised the whole content and delivered it within three days. The revised guide now included the most popular clubs and bars open 24X7 that I had initially requested. I was pleased with their diligence.

Overall, TourTravelWorld.com is an excellent company that endeavours to satisfy its clients. Though mistakes do happen, they offer prompt and reliable solutions to resolve them. I highly recommend this travel agency to anyone looking for professional and dedicated services.

R

Tour Travel World Tour Travel World Turned My Frustration into Satisfaction

I wanted a website for my travel company that stood out from the crowd and showed off the unique and exciting destinations we explore. So, I turned to Tour Travel World to help me create the perfect site. I explained to them what I wanted, but at first, I was frustrated as they didn't respond to my messages or emails. It made me feel like they didn't care about my specifications.

When I finally received the website content, I was so angry. It wasn't anything like I wanted, and a lot of the details were missing. I decided to send them an email and let them know how unhappy I was with the content they had provided. I didn't hold back on my frustration and made sure they knew how disappointed I was.

To my surprise, they replied to my email within an hour and apologised for their carelessness. They showed me that they wanted to work with me to fix the problem. They were very understanding and made sure that they took the time they needed to provide me with something that I would be happy with.

After they had some time to redesign the guide with all the specifications I had originally requested, I was blown away! The new content was absolutely fantastic, and I couldn't believe how great it looked. I am very grateful to Tour Travel World for all their hard work and for helping me to create a website that is perfect for my company.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tour Travel World Tour Travel World Review: Reliable and Efficient Partner for Promoting Tourism Services

I'm a travel enthusiast and always looking forward to uncovering new places. I decided to create my own website to promote lesser known destinations. However, I realized that my website lacked the professional touch that was needed to attract visitors. So, I turned to Tour Travel World (tourtravelworld.com) for help.

Initially, I was a bit disappointed as they did not reply to my messages and emails. But, after a while, I received the website content and was now furious with the outcome. The specifications were missing, and the content was completely different from what I had requested.

I didn't hold back and wrote an angry email to the team, expressing my dissatisfaction. Surprisingly, they got back to me within an hour and apologized for the mishap. They asked for more time to make the necessary changes and rectify the issues.

In a few days, TTW presented a re-designed guide with all the specifications that I had originally requested. I have to say that I'm extremely grateful to them for listening to me and for their professionalism in rectifying the issues.

Overall, Tour Travel World is a trustworthy partner for those who are looking for professional help in promoting their tourism services. However, there are some areas of improvement needed, especially when it comes to communication and adhering to specifications. Nevertheless, I highly recommend their services to anyone who is looking for a tour and travel agency that is reliable and efficient.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tour Travel World TourTravelWorld: A Bumpy Ride, but the Paid Membership Package is Worth a Try

The Tour Travel World website has caused me conflicting emotions during my experience using their services. When I first visited the site, I was deterred by the lack of response I received after posting my travel package. I had doubts in mind, wondering if I was scammed by an untrustworthy site.

After signing up to the website, I encountered difficulty trying to post my package. Frustration crept in when I began to receive calls from the portal itself, persistently attempting to convince me to upgrade my membership. I was faced with a dilemma, as I did not feel the need to pay for advertising my package.

However, after submitting a complaint message to the website, I received a message that addressed my concerns, with them reassuring me that they would work towards fixing the issue. After a few days, the tide turned as I began to receive inquiries from potential travelers about my package.

Wondering if it was a mere coincidence, I decided to give the silver package a try, and to my surprise, my business took off. Within the first four months of posting different packages, I received more than 15-20 customers. I admit that TourTravelWorld can be a bit of a handful, but overall, the customer service I received from them was commendable.

As a frequent traveler who runs a small travel business, I highly recommend anyone seeking to reach a wider audience to try out the website's paid membership package. Despite the initial hiccups, TourTravelWorld can be a reliable platform for travelers and businesses alike.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tour Travel World Personalized Euro Tour Package Made Easy with TourTravelWorld.Com

I gotta tell ya folks, I was lookin' to gift my sis a sweet honeymoon package at her weddin' and I figure I'd give TourTravelWorld.Com another go. I had found some pretty sweet travel packages on there in the past, so I figured why not? But let me tell ya, at first things were lookin' pretty rough. I wanted to customize a Euro tour package, but all I could do was book it straight up and I had a hankerin' for some customization. No matter how hard I tried on different devices, I just couldn't find those dang contact details. So I figures I'd drop 'em a line in their complaint section and hope for the best. Well folks, they actually called me up to ask about my problems and I spilled the beans all about it. They asked for my login deets on TTW and made a few tweaks, wouldn't ya know it, I was able to contact the operator and really tailor that package. But here's where it gets really good, since I'm a regular user on that portal, they went ahead and made up for the kerfuffle by giving me a sweet discount. Long story short, if you're lookin' for quick service from the best travel portal out there, TourTravelWorld.Com is where it's at.

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tour Travel World Tour Travel World - A Complete Fraud: My Terrible Experience with the Tour Operator

Tour Travel World is a company that operates in the tourism industry. As a tour operator, I have had a really poor experience with them. This whole team is fraudulent and cannot be trusted. I made a payment for their website, ssl security, promotion, and fully verified leads, but they did not deliver any of their promises. I received no leads, no updates, no calls from TTW regarding any of the services I had availed from them.

I regretfully assert that Tour travel World is a fake company and a complete fraud. Once they receive payment, they provide no service and misguide their partners even more with each passing day. I advise all fellow agents to read reviews from other agents and stay away from them to save their time and money. I have lost both my time and money, and as much as I would want a refund, I know it's impossible.

I recommend everybody to stay clear of Tourtravelworld.com, as it is a risky investment that nobody should risk. They have a lot of fake promises that are all talk and no action. I advise everyone to not trust them, or else they'll likely lose their hard-earned money. Beware, beware, beware! The company is a complete fraud! Fraud! Fraud!... Fraud! Fraud!...

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tour Travel World Avoid Doing Business with Tour Travel World: My Terrible Experience in Detail

Hey everyone, I just had to share my experience with Tour Travel World. To be completely honest, they are a total rip-off. It all started about a year ago when they called me up and promised they could get me leads and suggested that I create a website for my business. I ended up paying them about Rs. 21,000/- and they assured me that after three months of going live, I would start getting leads directly from clients.

Well, after two months, they asked me to upgrade my website to a more luxurious star category in order to get highlighted on their platform. I didn't want to pay that much, so I only gave them Rs. 10,000/-. Then, after six months, they asked me for more money and promised even better results. I ended up giving them Rs. 8,000/-, but after a year of waiting, I still didn't receive a SINGLE query from my website.

Whenever I complained, nobody picked up the phone and they promised that they would provide me with C Panel details. But for the past month, I've been trying to reach them and nobody has picked up my calls. They even sent me emails asking me to renew my domain and other services, but when I tried to respond, the email bounced back.

Now, whenever I call their main number Weblink In Pvt Ltd Tel: ***133, nobody picks up. The executives I previously dealt with have even left the company. No one seems to be responsible or accountable for this mess.

Please take my advice and don't do business with Tour Travel World. They are definitely a fraud, and you don't want to waste your time, energy and money like I did.

Best regards,
Bhagat
Mobile: ***244

Tour Travel World Customer Reviews Overview

Tour Travel World is a leading online platform for travel enthusiasts looking for comprehensive information regarding different travel packages across the world. Our users have rated us highly for the excellent services we provide, which include a wide variety of travel packages for multiple destinations across the globe.

One of the most significant advantages of using Tour Travel World is that our users have complete access to numerous travel packages that suit their specific requirements. We have packages for different budgets ranging from affordable to luxury travel packages, and we cater to honeymoon, adventure, corporate, and student packages.

Our users have also rated us highly for our expert advice, which helps them select the best travel package options to match their individual requirements. Besides providing travel packages, we also offer services related to visa processing, flight tickets, and hotel reservations, which ensures a comprehensive and hassle-free travel experience.

Another significant benefit of using Tour Travel World is our user-friendly platform, which is easy to navigate and informative. Our users have praised the ease of booking services, comparison of various packages, and the clarity of information provided, which makes the whole travel process easier and quicker.

Overall, our users have found Tour Travel World to be a reliable and trustworthy platform that contributes to their memorable travel experience. With our wide variety of packages, expert advice and outstanding services, we have ranked among the top in the travel industry, and we are committed to providing ultra-satisfactory customer service to our users.

Tour Travel World contacts