Total Body Expertsneed a refund for a broken machine

M

I placed an order with TotalBodyExperts on October 22 for two cybex arc trainers. They are all there and extremely responsive when it comes to making a sale and that is the reason why there are so many initial positive reviews. However, after that, customer service is non existent.

My first issue started when my order kept being postponed and was kept in the dark. It was finally delivered on December 16 - almost 60 days after the order.

What is more disturbing is that the first machine arrived defective and died less than 12 hours after delivery and the second one made a vibrating sound. They led me to believe that all the time it took for them to send the machines is solely because they go through "vigorous testing" and that takes time. Hmm sounds about right.

I emailed them and asked them to come pick it up and take them back. I don't trust them, nor do I trust their machines. They viewed the email more than 13 times but never once in the 13 times bothered to reply to my email.

I uploaded images and I plan on removing the review once they resolve the issue by picking up the machines and issuing a full refund.

Comment Guidelines