Torridrefund for return items

C

It's been almost a month, april 4th, I bought items form a torrid in lexington ky. Turn right around and returned them, and the refund still hasn't showed up on my account!! A month people?! Really!! Customer service was useless, left me dealing with the store to sort it out!! And still haven't heard back. 65 bucks in limbo with nothing to show for it!! Not to meition the sass I got from the cashier when I returned the items because of a misleading sign and the girl not having a clue about there sale! I've been very polite and patient but it's getting ridiculous.