Toms — toms boots & warranty
Bought a pair of Toms boots from an authorized retailer less than a month ago. The heel popped off & the tassle frayed from the zipper. Upon using Toms customer chat line, the employee stated they do not cover product bought from a retailer as of 9/7/17. They will only cover product bought directly from the website.
This is the worst customer service I've ever had the displeasure of having to contact.
I will no longer be purchasing Toms products if the company cannot stand behind defective products!
More Toms Complaints & Reviews
- Toms - sneakers 
- Toms - Don't buy from Toms!! Horrible quality!
- Toms - Brown chestnut oiled suede men's mateo chukkas
- Toms - Not honoring sale price
- Toms - shoes which began tearing by day two
- Toms - have not received correct refund for shoes returned
- Toms - warranty
- Toms - customer service
- Toms.com - Spam 
- Toms - customer service/return