toll brothers buildersunreturned deposit

Home deposit was not returned after TBI mortgage ( owned by toll brothers) was turned down with a 50% down payment

• Ra
    raytray Nov 10, 2010

Be ware about toll brothers, they are liars and they will take your deposit and try to charge you even more with a crazy clause that they call promissory note. Do not trust them have your attorney look at the contract and I am sure you attorney will not let you sign, it is full of traps.

• Td
    T. Dempsey Oct 27, 2014

I am dealing with this same situation right now in Furlong, PA. Is there anything anyone can do? I actually filled out the application but TBI did not approve it, however quicken loans did approve me. I was moving as part of corporate relocations and I was required to use Quicken loans as part of the relocation terms, so now that I am no longer moving they are keeping my deposit based on the fact that TBI did not process the application. I can't believe after all that has been uncovered with the mortgage company unethical practices this is still happening.