TLG ID Securedidn't order/unauthorized charge

D

I got charged 139.99 on my debit card by TLG ID secure on 5/22/2009. I did not order this product or cash the rebate check from my pedipaws and I got charged for this. I have read a lot of complaints about this in here and on other sites. Now my account is overdrawn cause of this and I have to go into my bank to sort it out. I want these people nailed and I want my money back and them to stop going into my account for stuff I didn't order. I'll probably have to change my bank account to stop this from happening. Nail telebrands and pedipaws. My dog don't like the thing either.