Titlemaxtitlemax manager

The Titlemax in Carrollton GA. has a manager named Amanda she is very rude and treats clients like ###.. This Titlemax is only out to take your car not your payments. I pawed my title with Amanda at tilemax and my husband is on workers comp due to no fault of his own when the workers comp first started they were not paying weekly as they should have so we had to go pawn our title little did we know that the manager Amanda wanted our car for her husband. We were 2 days late on our payment and we had called Amanda and explained that my husbands check had not showed up yet and as soon as it did we would be in to make our payment. It was on the 5th day of being late when we had to borrow money from a lady at the post office to buy food for us and our 3 boys because we have NO family. That day was the worst day of my life we went into wal-mart to buy a little bit of grocery's when we walked out with food in buggy there was a man standing by our car my husband ran up to our car and asked the man to get away from our car well the man jumped into the car and drove off we thought someone had just stole our car we never thought Titlemax would take the car after only 5 days of being late. So with what little food we had for our kids in a buggy going bad due to the heat outside we were stuck in wal-mart parking lot with no way home. After about a hour we found a ride and we called Amanda at Titlemax she would not talk to us and the other employees said they did not know why she did that to us they said she was wrong for leaving us in a parking lot with no car. We tried calling Amanda for days to get our car back but she would never talk to us and every other employee at Titlemax would tell us they didn't know where our car was. I would like for people to be informed on how Titlemax does people in need PLEASE PEOPLE BEWARE OF TITLEMAX IN CARROLLTON GA. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR CAR AND LEAVE YOU STRANDED ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD...