Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]

+91 877 226 4544(IT Department) 6 4
+91 877 226 4518(Conservator Forest) 5 5
+91 939 939 9399(Customer Service) 20 6

Complaints & Reviews

unable to book for arjita sevas due to emails non functioning , Please resolve the issue to enable to proceed with my email ids.

Tirumala tirupati devasthanams [ttd] — arjitha seva facility via internet (as like earlier)
Sir, i tried to book the arjitha seva ticket through internet that is scheduled before [protected] but the system is giving probem to proceed further with some sending verification lins to my maild ids. But the same is not sent to my email ids due to which i am unable to register for the draw.
Please check and resolve for for my new registeragtion or to eliminate the
Bug to proceed further.
My mail-id: [protected]@rediffmail.com
My wife's : [protected]@rediffmail.com
Or telle me way out to delete for registering afresh.

TTD regarding the rude behavior of the volunteers

Hello TTD Grievances team,

I visited Tirumala on the 16th of Feb with Sarva Darshanam. My darshanam timing was at 4.00 pm and we entered the chamber there we waited for nearly two(02) hours after we again started walking in Q. Despite all the pushing done by co-pilgrims, we manage to reach the final entrance of Srivari Temple. I came with my parents who were old and they showed a wish to see Lord Venkateswara, so I booked tickets and we start in a short time. What a devotee wants from a temple visit just a glance of Lord Venkateswara, but here neither we had a glance of Lord Venkateswara nor the volunteers allowed the elderly person to see once, they keep on pushing forcibly and not at all bothering about the senior devotees they pushed so hard that my parents are fell. Luckily they didn't get hurt but it is not at all good act, because any misshapen will cause huge trouble to pilgrims. My request for you to instruct your volunteers to give some kind gesture to the older pilgrims, they just deserve some respect and a glance of Lord Venkateswara.

A line in response is highly solicited.

Ajay Kumar

medicines

I have purchased some medicines at the above shop for my infant grand daughter on 05-02-2020. The shop keeper charged at higher rates than the MRP rates. When I asked him for a printed receipt, the shopkeeper declined and arrogantly replied. Further, he challenged me to lodge a complaint with the TTD authorities If I desire so. Please check such malpractices at Tirumala and see that the piligrims are protected from being cheated.

beggars and handicaps seen begging in tirumala

Seeing to the status and clean location at tirumala on my visit from 20th Jan to 23rd Jan 2020.… I was disappointed to see beggers and handicap people begging at tirumala...

non delivery of saptagiri - telugu

Sir,
Govinda. I sent money Rs.60/ for Saptagiri telugu version throughPost office Puttaparthion 22-10-2019. Till date we didnot receive any satagiri issue.
Required to be sent to P.B. Gopala Krishna, Flat no-204, Nagarjuna Enclave, rajiv nagar, motinagar, Hyderabad-500018.
Kindly do needful. Money was sent to THE Chief editor, Saptagiri office, Tirupathi, 517501.
My mother aged 85 is very much intrested to read, she is not able have darshan.
Thanking, yours faithfully,
pkramji,
Retd. General Manager, ONGC,
[protected]

calendar not delivered

Dear air, I am Karthikeyan. Booked 2 calenders, one is big calender of Rs.100/- of 12 pages. And another one is small calender of Ra.60/- small one. I booked on 31.12.2019. Today received a courier from DTDC courier, but received only the small calender. But big calender not received. My booking Ref. No. Is PB31121931281734. Kindly send the big calendar. I have already paid Rs.235/- for both the calendar including shipment.

Karthikeyan.S, 35a, 5th cross street, Thiruvalluvar Nagar, Vadavalli, Coimbatore- 641041, Tamilnadu, India.

• Pe
    people123 Jan 09, 2020

i too have not received the calender, my ID is PB2212904032642.booked date is 22/12/19

• Su
    sunil krishnan Feb 20, 2020

I to did not recived the calender of 40 nos booking id is pb30121963596911 booking date is 30.12.2019

calendars not delivered yet

I placed an order for TTD calendars on 22nd December the delivery should be within 7 working days now it's almost more than 15 working days it's not been delivered yet. On top of that the helpline people are just saying it will be delivered this week but nothing happened, very disappointed with this. I have also paid for this and I'm not getting what I have paid for, kindly look into this.

spt cottages

We were staying in room number 4 and we found the rooms below par and in hazardous living conditions . The washrooms were overrun by fungus and had a foul smell . The rooms badly need a facelift and the bedding needs to be replaced. The conditions of the building are also appalling and the metal grills are rusting . We request TTD to look into these issues at the earliest .

treatment of nri devotees to visit tirumala tirupati temple

Dear Sir,

We have flown from Singapore especially to visit the Tirupati temple in Tirumala yesterday 1st Dec 2019.

We had a terrible experience yesterday while visiting the temple.

My wife and I visited the temple yesterday at 12 noon. While we appreciate that you have created a separate queue and process for NRIs however the treatment by the staff at the checkin queue is nothing short of harassment.

We reached the temple's Supantham entrance at 11 am in pouring rain and stood in the queue to gain entry to visit the temple to pray to Lord Balaji.

What we witnessed there was appalling. Firstly women being manhandled by the police and security staff of the temple. If you would have video recordings for that entrance for 1st Dec please review the recordings from 11.30 am to 12
30 pm.

Then when we enquired what time are we expected to enter they informed us that they will open the entry for NRIs at sharp 12 noon. We waited patiently while people were jumping and special privilege folks were getting entry.

At 12 noon when we enquired that the time is to open the gates our requests were ignored for additional 20 minutes. We literally had to jump over the railing to get their attention to gain entry but this experience has created such a terrible experience with us.

Someone needs to look into the experience you are creating for devotees. While we respect that you have to manage large number of people that are difficult to manage however this management can be done in a civilized way and especially in India when we are fascing such discrimination against women we need to create an environment where women feel safe. The police officers on duty have anger management issues and needs to be looked into.

This is a formal complaint against the matter.

Please revert with a resolution on this.

Warm regards
Shilpi Dahiya and Saurav Atri
Saurav.[protected]@gmail.com

rude behaviour of parking staff p munirathnam reddy tiruchanur

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,
Myself m Ashok kumar from Anantapur came for swamy darshan and ammavari darshan and Parking supervisor Mr p muniratnam Reddy from Tiruchanur Padmavati temple behaved rudely and threatened my family in parking area. Without providing specific information about parking and he demanded amount from my father Sri m Ganganna . My parents felt very annoyed and scared of him and his people. Please look into the matter and not to repeat such incidents
Regards
M ashok kumar

rude behaviour of parking staff p munirathnam reddy tiruchanur

kalyanakatta and room service

I am so happy about your whole service at TTD. You are running one small government with good efficient peoples really appreciatable I never seen like this kind of free service. Your services are toched my sole. I know this is not a easy job because am doing HR professional in garment industry so I know very well to handle trasport, food, welfare, health and safety, medical, house keepings, accounts, accomodation, and other ect services you made it done. But am not satisfied with your kalayanakatta and room services because they are asking amount to all pilgrims for doing service. thats not big deal to give money to them but its spoil your hole TTD effort. so kindly make anti bribe commitee and rectify soon ASAP.

shoes

I, Mansi Singh and my father along with a lot of other people lost their new shoes from the shoe rack.My mother's, being old was in the same rack but not lost.All of our socks were lying here and there.No CCTV installations over there.Why? My shoes cost approximately 2500 and I had to wear them for I had to walk a long distance.
Is this the impression you leave on pilgrims?

issuing of tokens on the sri vari mettu (foot steps)

I have taken a visit to tirumala on 20-10-2019 morning through sri vari mettu route (foot steps). I have reached token counter at 8:40 am. The employees in the counter did not...

staff behaviour

Dear Sirs, we recently had visited Tirumala and the staff at Chairman's Camp office are very unapproachable and they kept waiting every individual came for some enquiry and were busy doing personal favours. There is no one to monitor or supervise them nor they were willing to understand the situation. It's very difficult to travel to Tirumala with young kids and older parents.
Appreciate if the management can take some action and look into the needs of visitors.

Thank you.

Santhi B

complaint on ladoos counter and for darshanam devotees never know which time they come out of waiting room

At ladoos counter everyone go in same rows some take 20ladoos at a time some take only two becoz of this everyone's time is wasted instead of that plz keep separate counters for less than 5ladoos one counter more than 5 other more than 10 ladoos so that we can save time ...and I'm free darashanam rooms once we get in waiting rooms we never knw when we come out ..every room has tv so u can scroll time of darashanam so devotees can plan there trip back to there hometown easily .. please consider our suggestions which will be very helpful to common people like us

• Vr
    V Ramanjulu Jan 27, 2020

Respected sir, My name is V. Ramanjulu. Am coming from thirupathi. Today am visiting tirumala. In l 18th laddu counter employee uses roodly talking with me and another persons my friends on 12.30am.

kalyanam ticket

I am very sorry to inform you that Bachelors are not eligible to attend Kalanyanam at Tirmuala. Till recent times I have attended several kalanyanostams at Tirumula on enquiry...

ttd online tickets are duplicating and mis using ttd devasthanam name by mybalaji.in website

622939 Dear sir I'm Dhamodharan from chennai 3rd Oct I booked 7 spl tkts for 1hr Dharshan ticket and they collected Rs 400 x 7 = 2800 I made payment through mybalaji.in bz they mentioned...

ttd seva online for accommodation booking always quota full from the opening day itself

Hi, I am Sudarsan and I am booking Accomodation in Tirumala in TTD Seva Online for years, however recently for past 6 months I could see the Accomodation is getting opened in...

I made 6 special darshan ticke of
rs 1800 on 10 th sept. But the ticket was not caught.Their was a failure message came. My transaction id is-id10091962512066. Today is 19th september. But till now i am not refund my money or any type of help from ttd. So kindly solve my problem.
Mobile no-[protected]
email - deep.[protected]@gmail.Com
i send the screenshot of message that came after my money was deducted. So check it.

laddu

Just last week I have visited Thirumala and I am very sorry to say the quality of Thirumala Sreevari Prasadam laddu was completely came down preparing with out nuts, i.e., kaju, pista, badam, kismis, misri, ilachi, etc and no good aroma of ghee as previous, piligrims much disappointed, TTD Board authority should take immediate action and restore its original quality of taste and keep its value atonce.🕉💐🙏

special darshanam tickets and refund

622939 Need refund of rs 6010 Transaction ID: ID07091949299081/ ID07091992196033 I have done two transactions. Email id : [protected]@gmail.com Transaction date : 2019 sep 7 th...

did not receive the ticket confirmation as per message

622939 As per the above message, I had booked 5 tickets for a VIP Dharshan and paid an amount of Rs 2000 (5x400) through google pay today( 05/09/2019) by +91 [protected]. I wa...

customer service

Today 31.08.2019 at 11.00 pm it is heavy-duty raining in Tirupati ... In Tirupati busstand dharshana token counter one security forcing people's to stand in rain. For that he is saying the reason is single line is allowed.. he is treating people's with unresectable words. While people's asking how can we stand in rain he replied " then y youcame to here don't come here" like that. It is not a good way of treating people's those are coming to see lord.

accommodation in tirumala

There is only way to book the accommodation in tirumala that through TTD website. Surprisingly from today I. E., august 28th 2019 to Dec 2019 no rooms available as per the site...

Booking through balaji.in

I was booking for e special entry darshan through ttd on line website and was directed to www. balaji.in on 19 august 2019. I furnished all details as per sms received and also messages on whatsapp. On filing all details like Name and adhar card for all the 9 members, they confirmed that tickets are available for the confirmed slot my requirement. I got message that, ttd support person Mr Sureshkumar can be contacted for any details on numbers [protected] / [protected]. Then was directed to payment though payumoney for Rs 3600/- only. The payment was made thruough credit card, then screen appeared as payment successful. Payment ID TRHOWOGE appeared on screen saying support team will call in 2 hours. since then I have called 100 times from last 6 days but no response. Then approached TTD, they said It is fake website. They also told they are getting lot of complaints from customers daily. Although money is gone, but question remains as to why TTd has not taken action against this duplicate website. Everyday hundreds of people are getting fooled and loosing money. The IP address on investigation was found to be in Singapore. Also lodged police complaint but no solution till date. please be aware of such fake websites and ttd must strongly advertise against not to use such websites and automatically guide to proper on-line booking.

payment issue

Dear sir,

I had made on-line transaction for e-special darshan on 21-08-2019 . The amount got debited but no confirmation on ticket.
My E- Special entry darshan dated [protected] with TRANSACTION booking ID :
ID [protected] is not successful . I have done payment for Rs. 3005.90 through ICICI net banking with account number ending ending *********074.
I had also contacted TTD official, they confirmed that it will be automatically credited within 3 working days . Till date 26 august 2019, the amount is not credited .
kindly do the needful and confirm .

BEST REGARDS.
NARAYAN G MURAMATTI
[protected]

non receipt of acknowledgement for the donation submitted in dec 2018.

622939 I Dr Sathya Prakash had submitted a donation towards Shri Balaji Nityta Annadana scheme in dec 2018 by DD from HDFC Bank, for RS 101001 (RS one lakh one thousand and one only ) ...

free laddu for pilgrims who took footpath from alipiri

My wholee family chose to devote lord venkateshwara via foot path from Alipiri to tirumala. Dharsan was good, as a token of blessing we were expecting 1 free laddu, but unfortunately we were denied. When enquired about this the authority at laddu counter was rude and for rs us to take extra laddu by paying rs 50. By God's gracr6i.m rich enough to pay Rs 50. But I felt bad about this. Not sure if this is a kind of fraudulent act. As earlier at the place where they stamp for laddu that guy told us you will get 1 for free. Feeling disappointed.

[Resolved] tour to tirupati darshan special entry

622939 Hi I booked Tirupati tour 2 night 3 days at Tirupati devashram with return flight tickets from Ahmedabad to Tirupati and Tirupati to Ahmedabad. I paid rupees 85100 to mangaraju...

payment issue

622939 Sir, We have done the payment for TTD Seva booking in the official app for 5times. Only 1 transaction was successful. But the amount has been debited for 5 transactions. So...

dharsan tickets booking online through [protected]@ttddharshanonline.com

I have paid the money 0n 20-07-2019 to Pay U Money for booking Dharsan Tickets and the transaction was successful. They directed me to contact Mr. Narinder kumar for booking the...

money stolen in luggage center

Hello,
I visited the temple on29/07/19. By morning I gave my bag to the luggage center while getting my bag in the afternoon my money was stolen. Please take some action against it. Though if I don't get the money it's okay, but please take some action against that person by checking surveillance camera Kind request.
Bag :Red colour wildcraft College bag

money stolen in luggage center

room service

We have been allotted to the room in Tirumala in the afternoon. Once we entered bathe room, we saw it was so dirty and uncleaned. So, we asked the facility members to clean the...

room slot timing

Dear sir, My Name is Deepak Kinariwala from Surat city recently we had booked 3 Rooms of 1000 Rs. But due to flight Baggage late arrival we are late by 30 minutes for given slot...

trd darshan booking

Hi booked a ticket for 4 members on http://ttddarshanonline.com/tirupatidarshanticket/Booking.aspx website.
The money of 1460 is debited from my account but I did not receive tickets.
Please call me asap on [protected].
Karthik Babu.
Apparently I only received the below message saying " Your payment(Id-[protected]) of Rs 1460.0 for narinder kumar is successful. For queries on your payment visit: http://pmny.in/FI6L8HEhtoCj.

Kindly check in to issue and call back.

staff behaviour inside the temple premises

Sir,
I had come for dharshanam on 14/07/2019 with my mother and husband. It was our long cherished dream to have dharshan of Venkitachalapathi.After travelling more than 600 kms from Kerala I reached Thirupathi on 13/07/2019 night. I am very much satisfied with the amenities provided to devotees and the good ambience and I sincerely appreciate the administration.But it is very unfortunate to say that we were not able to have a proper dharshanam even after our long wait due to the insulting behaviour of the staff. As soon as we reached in front of the deity they started to pull our hands and turn our necks in the opposite direction.It was very difficult for us especially to my mother who has vision problems and was not able to see the Lord properly. I understand the volume of the devotees and the need to provide dharshanam to all of them. But this kind of attitude towards devotees are totally unacceptable.We hope that you will take our complaint into consideration and take necessary steps to avoid such situations.

bus services from renivunta to tirumala

Sir/ Madam Its my humble request tirumala development committee to take not of problems faced by pilgrims while travelling by bus. As the bus reaches the entry of tirumala...

service

Dear sir,

I'm Bellraj Ottaly, booked(25/05/2019) 3 tickets for e-Special Entry Darshan on 19/07/2019 . then I received one message on my mobile phone,
"Dear Belraj, you have successfully booked e-Special Entry Darshan for 19-07-2019. Transaction ID is ID27051995457272."
Till now I have not received any receipt for e-Darshan...
Also I booked 0ne A/C Suit Room for 2 days in Madhavam guest House from 18/07/19 to 19/07/19.my transaction detail no 490393, RS 1600/-i didn't get any receipt for this .
So many times I called.. unfortunately no reply from your side...
There is no time to waste..
Please find the attachments and do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards
Bellraj Ottaly
[protected]@gmail.com

sebastian sadan employees

In devastan sadan there is a lot lockers available nearly 30 but when I ask for locker they told me that for single back pack locker will not be provided.
Is TTD not encourage tourist with single bag or single persons is not allowed to visit .
I don't understand this rule.
I suffered with my travellers baggage for whole day because my darshan on 8pm what I have to do till that time with bag.
Employees names are : Gurumurthy and Sadasivan. Their behaviour with piligrims is also not good, they are shouted, teasing the people

free darshanam

worst ever free darshanam, started at 6:30 pm and retirned the next day at 10:30am without having lord's darshan. Worst management doesn't care about little children, the compartments are the worst, felt like a jail.

raised complaint against the time management but in no vain, the security people are the worst, as they rudely answered to my wife when she was asking about babies who have been there from almost 6+hrs and more over the saveks are even worst. first time visiting, worst experience.