Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]

+91 877 226 4544(IT Department) 6 4
+91 877 226 4518(Conservator Forest) 5 5
+91 939 939 9399(Customer Service) 20 6

Complaints & Reviews

unable to book for arjita sevas due to emails non functioning , Please resolve the issue to enable to proceed with my email ids.

Tirumala tirupati devasthanams [ttd] — arjitha seva facility via internet (as like earlier)
Sir, i tried to book the arjitha seva ticket through internet that is scheduled before [protected] but the system is giving probem to proceed further with some sending verification lins to my maild ids. But the same is not sent to my email ids due to which i am unable to register for the draw.
Please check and resolve for for my new registeragtion or to eliminate the
Bug to proceed further.
My mail-id: [protected]@rediffmail.com
My wife's : [protected]@rediffmail.com
Or telle me way out to delete for registering afresh.

regarding the rude behavior of the volunteers

Hello TTD Grievances team,

I visited Tirumala on the 16th of Feb with Sarva Darshanam. My darshanam timing was at 4.00 pm and we entered the chamber there we waited for nearly two(02) hours after we again started walking in Q. Despite all the pushing done by co-pilgrims, we manage to reach the final entrance of Srivari Temple. I came with my parents who were old and they showed a wish to see Lord Venkateswara, so I booked tickets and we start in a short time. What a devotee wants from a temple visit just a glance of Lord Venkateswara, but here neither we had a glance of Lord Venkateswara nor the volunteers allowed the elderly person to see once, they keep on pushing forcibly and not at all bothering about the senior devotees they pushed so hard that my parents are fell. Luckily they didn't get hurt but it is not at all good act, because any misshapen will cause huge trouble to pilgrims. My request for you to instruct your volunteers to give some kind gesture to the older pilgrims, they just deserve some respect and a glance of Lord Venkateswara.

A line in response is highly solicited.

Ajay Kumar

medicines

I have purchased some medicines at the above shop for my infant grand daughter on 05-02-2020. The shop keeper charged at higher rates than the MRP rates. When I asked him for a printed receipt, the shopkeeper declined and arrogantly replied. Further, he challenged me to lodge a complaint with the TTD authorities If I desire so. Please check such malpractices at Tirumala and see that the piligrims are protected from being cheated.

beggars and handicaps seen begging in tirumala

Seeing to the status and clean location at tirumala on my visit from 20th Jan to 23rd Jan 2020.… I wa...

non delivery of saptagiri - telugu

Sir,
Govinda. I sent money Rs.60/ for Saptagiri telugu version throughPost office Puttaparthion 22-10-2019. Till date we didnot receive any satagiri issue.
Required to be sent to P.B. Gopala Krishna, Flat no-204, Nagarjuna Enclave, rajiv nagar, motinagar, Hyderabad-500018.
Kindly do needful. Money was sent to THE Chief editor, Saptagiri office, Tirupathi, 517501.
My mother aged 85 is very much intrested to read, she is not able have darshan.
Thanking, yours faithfully,
pkramji,
Retd. General Manager, ONGC,
[protected]

calendar not delivered

Dear air, I am Karthikeyan. Booked 2 calenders, one is big calender of Rs.100/- of 12 pages. And another one is small calender of Ra.60/- small one. I booked on 31.12.2019. Today received a courier from DTDC courier, but received only the small calender. But big calender not received. My booking Ref. No. Is PB31121931281734. Kindly send the big calendar. I have already paid Rs.235/- for both the calendar including shipment.

Karthikeyan.S, 35a, 5th cross street, Thiruvalluvar Nagar, Vadavalli, Coimbatore- 641041, Tamilnadu, India.

• Pe
    people123 Jan 09, 2020

i too have not received the calender, my ID is PB2212904032642.booked date is 22/12/19

• Su
    sunil krishnan Feb 20, 2020

I to did not recived the calender of 40 nos booking id is pb30121963596911 booking date is 30.12.2019

calendars not delivered yet

I placed an order for TTD calendars on 22nd December the delivery should be within 7 working days now it's almost more than 15 working days it's not been delivered yet. On top of that the helpline people are just saying it will be delivered this week but nothing happened, very disappointed with this. I have also paid for this and I'm not getting what I have paid for, kindly look into this.

spt cottages

We were staying in room number 4 and we found the rooms below par and in hazardous living conditions . The washrooms were overrun by fungus and had a foul smell . The rooms badly need a facelift and the bedding needs to be replaced. The conditions of the building are also appalling and the metal grills are rusting . We request TTD to look into these issues at the earliest .

treatment of nri devotees to visit tirumala tirupati temple

Dear Sir,

We have flown from Singapore especially to visit the Tirupati temple in Tirumala yesterday 1st Dec 2019.

We had a terrible experience yesterday while visiting the temple.

My wife and I visited the temple yesterday at 12 noon. While we appreciate that you have created a separate queue and process for NRIs however the treatment by the staff at the checkin queue is nothing short of harassment.

We reached the temple's Supantham entrance at 11 am in pouring rain and stood in the queue to gain entry to visit the temple to pray to Lord Balaji.

What we witnessed there was appalling. Firstly women being manhandled by the police and security staff of the temple. If you would have video recordings for that entrance for 1st Dec please review the recordings from 11.30 am to 12
30 pm.

Then when we enquired what time are we expected to enter they informed us that they will open the entry for NRIs at sharp 12 noon. We waited patiently while people were jumping and special privilege folks were getting entry.

At 12 noon when we enquired that the time is to open the gates our requests were ignored for additional 20 minutes. We literally had to jump over the railing to get their attention to gain entry but this experience has created such a terrible experience with us.

Someone needs to look into the experience you are creating for devotees. While we respect that you have to manage large number of people that are difficult to manage however this management can be done in a civilized way and especially in India when we are fascing such discrimination against women we need to create an environment where women feel safe. The police officers on duty have anger management issues and needs to be looked into.

This is a formal complaint against the matter.

Please revert with a resolution on this.

Warm regards
Shilpi Dahiya and Saurav Atri
Saurav.[protected]@gmail.com

rude behaviour of parking staff p munirathnam reddy tiruchanur

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,
Myself m Ashok kumar from Anantapur came for swamy darshan and ammavari darshan and Parking supervisor Mr p muniratnam Reddy from Tiruchanur Padmavati temple behaved rudely and threatened my family in parking area. Without providing specific information about parking and he demanded amount from my father Sri m Ganganna . My parents felt very annoyed and scared of him and his people. Please look into the matter and not to repeat such incidents
Regards
M ashok kumar

rude behaviour of parking staff p munirathnam reddy tiruchanur

kalyanakatta and room service

I am so happy about your whole service at TTD. You are running one small government with good efficient peoples really appreciatable I never seen like this kind of free service. Your services are toched my sole. I know this is not a easy job because am doing HR professional in garment industry so I know very well to handle trasport, food, welfare, health and safety, medical, house keepings, accounts, accomodation, and other ect services you made it done. But am not satisfied with your kalayanakatta and room services because they are asking amount to all pilgrims for doing service. thats not big deal to give money to them but its spoil your hole TTD effort. so kindly make anti bribe commitee and rectify soon ASAP.

shoes

I, Mansi Singh and my father along with a lot of other people lost their new shoes from the shoe rack.My mother's, being old was in the same rack but not lost.All of our socks were lying here and there.No CCTV installations over there.Why? My shoes cost approximately 2500 and I had to wear them for I had to walk a long distance.
Is this the impression you leave on pilgrims?

issuing of tokens on the sri vari mettu (foot steps)

I have taken a visit to tirumala on 20-10-2019 morning through sri vari mettu route (foot steps). I have...

staff behaviour

Dear Sirs, we recently had visited Tirumala and the staff at Chairman's Camp office are very unapproachable and they kept waiting every individual came for some enquiry and were busy doing personal favours. There is no one to monitor or supervise them nor they were willing to understand the situation. It's very difficult to travel to Tirumala with young kids and older parents.
Appreciate if the management can take some action and look into the needs of visitors.

Thank you.

Santhi B

complaint on ladoos counter and for darshanam devotees never know which time they come out of waiting room

At ladoos counter everyone go in same rows some take 20ladoos at a time some take only two becoz of this everyone's time is wasted instead of that plz keep separate counters for less than 5ladoos one counter more than 5 other more than 10 ladoos so that we can save time ...and I'm free darashanam rooms once we get in waiting rooms we never knw when we come out ..every room has tv so u can scroll time of darashanam so devotees can plan there trip back to there hometown easily .. please consider our suggestions which will be very helpful to common people like us

• Vr
    V Ramanjulu Jan 27, 2020

Respected sir, My name is V. Ramanjulu. Am coming from thirupathi. Today am visiting tirumala. In l 18th laddu counter employee uses roodly talking with me and another persons my friends on 12.30am.

kalyanam ticket

I am very sorry to inform you that Bachelors are not eligible to attend Kalanyanam at Tirmuala. Till recent...

ttd online tickets are duplicating and mis using ttd devasthanam name by mybalaji.in website

Dear sir I'm Dhamodharan from chennai 3rd Oct I booked 7 spl tkts for 1hr Dharshan ticket and they collected...

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]

ttd seva online for accommodation booking always quota full from the opening day itself

Hi, I am Sudarsan and I am booking Accomodation in Tirumala in TTD Seva Online for years, however recently...

I made 6 special darshan ticke of
rs 1800 on 10 th sept. But the ticket was not caught.Their was a failure message came. My transaction id is-id10091962512066. Today is 19th september. But till now i am not refund my money or any type of help from ttd. So kindly solve my problem.
Mobile no-[protected]
email - deep.[protected]@gmail.Com
i send the screenshot of message that came after my money was deducted. So check it.

laddu

Just last week I have visited Thirumala and I am very sorry to say the quality of Thirumala Sreevari Prasadam laddu was completely came down preparing with out nuts, i.e., kaju, pista, badam, kismis, misri, ilachi, etc and no good aroma of ghee as previous, piligrims much disappointed, TTD Board authority should take immediate action and restore its original quality of taste and keep its value atonce.🕉💐🙏