Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Logo

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]

Having problems with Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]?

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Customer Service Contacts

1800 425 4141 (Customer Service)
+91 877 227 7777 (Customer Service)
+91 877 226 3218 (JEO Tirumala)
+91 877 226 4877 (JEO Tirupati)
+91 877 226 4392 (Public Relations)
+91 877 226 4544 (IT Department)
+91 877 226 4518 (Conservator Forest)
+91 939 939 9399 (Customer Service)
TTD Administrative Building, K.T. Road, Andhra Pradesh
Tirupati
India - 517501

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Customer Service. Initial Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]. Discuss the issues you have had with Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]non refund of darshan seva amount

Sir,
My name is Balakrishnan mob : [protected] from Chennai. Request you to resolve the below issue at the earliest as it is more than 45 days of waiting.

On 27.10.2020, I tried booking darshan ticket thru online and there was two time Rs.1206.37/- ref - [protected] and Rs.1206.37/- ref -[protected] debited in my Bank of Baroda account [protected], saidapet, chennai. but your TTD has not give me darshan tkt . But till now i have not got the refund.

Kindly verify the ref number and please refund my amount at the earliest considering the reputation of your organisation.

Thanks - Om Namo Narayanaya Namah.
Regards
Bala.

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]Accommodation refund

Sir I am Saravana Kumar November 21 night 12: clock I booked accomodation my ubi debit card 2000 rs one day booking 1000 rupees 1000 rupees check out sir I room check out refund 1000 rupees my account credit devasthanam say my account not credit 8 days before plz help me sir I need my 1000 rupees helpful my phone number: [protected] booking id number: iA [protected]

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]Calendars

I hav ordered long calendars and table top calendars on 07/11/2020.
      Amount has been debited from my account. But still I couldn't get any dispatch information or courier information.
      Can you please help me out
      I have mailed helpdesk and [protected]@gmail.com already. There is no response. Please help me

Calendars

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]Reg laddu quality

Hello,
        Tirupati Laddu or SriVari Laddu is the laddu sweet offered as Naivedhyam to Venkateswara at Tirumala Venkateswara Temple in Tirupati, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh, India. The laddu prasadam is prepared within the temple kitchen known as 'Potu' by the temple board Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams.

The quality of laddu is very bad compare to the last 10 years in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam.

Please try to improve it.

Thanks and regards
        Srinath Ramamoorthy
        +[protected]

Apr 24, 2020

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] — Non refundable amount for cancellation of darshan tickets due to covid-19

Hi team I have booked 4 nos of online tickets for tirupati darshan on 27.03.2020 but due to covid-19 I have...

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]unable to book for arjita sevas due to emails non functioning , Please resolve the issue to enable to proceed with my email ids.

Tirumala tirupati devasthanams [ttd] — arjitha seva facility via internet (as like earlier)
          Sir, i tried to book the arjitha seva ticket through internet that is scheduled before [protected] but the system is giving probem to proceed further with some sending verification lins to my maild ids. But the same is not sent to my email ids due to which i am unable to register for the draw.
          Please check and resolve for for my new registeragtion or to eliminate the
          Bug to proceed further.
          My mail-id: [protected]@rediffmail.com
          My wife's : [protected]@rediffmail.com
          Or telle me way out to delete for registering afresh.

Feb 19, 2020

TTD — regarding the rude behavior of the volunteers

Hello TTD Grievances team, I visited Tirumala on the 16th of Feb with Sarva Darshanam. My darshanam timing...

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]medicines

I have purchased some medicines at the above shop for my infant grand daughter on 05-02-2020. The shop keeper charged at higher rates than the MRP rates. When I asked him for a printed receipt, the shopkeeper declined and arrogantly replied. Further, he challenged me to lodge a complaint with the TTD authorities If I desire so. Please check such malpractices at Tirumala and see that the piligrims are protected from being cheated.

Jan 26, 2020

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] — beggars and handicaps seen begging in tirumala

Seeing to the status and clean location at tirumala on my visit from 20th Jan to 23rd Jan 2020.… I wa...

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]non delivery of saptagiri - telugu

Sir,
              Govinda. I sent money Rs.60/ for Saptagiri telugu version throughPost office Puttaparthion 22-10-2019. Till date we didnot receive any satagiri issue.
              Required to be sent to P.B. Gopala Krishna, Flat no-204, Nagarjuna Enclave, rajiv nagar, motinagar, Hyderabad-500018.
              Kindly do needful. Money was sent to THE Chief editor, Saptagiri office, Tirupathi, 517501.
              My mother aged 85 is very much intrested to read, she is not able have darshan.
              Thanking, yours faithfully,
              pkramji,
              Retd. General Manager, ONGC,
              [protected]

Jan 08, 2020

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] — calendar not delivered

Dear air, I am Karthikeyan. Booked 2 calenders, one is big calender of Rs.100/- of 12 pages. And another one...

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]calendars not delivered yet

I placed an order for TTD calendars on 22nd December the delivery should be within 7 working days now it's almost more than 15 working days it's not been delivered yet. On top of that the helpline people are just saying it will be delivered this week but nothing happened, very disappointed with this. I have also paid for this and I'm not getting what I have paid for, kindly look into this.

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]spt cottages

We were staying in room number 4 and we found the rooms below par and in hazardous living conditions . The washrooms were overrun by fungus and had a foul smell . The rooms badly need a facelift and the bedding needs to be replaced. The conditions of the building are also appalling and the metal grills are rusting . We request TTD to look into these issues at the earliest .

Dec 02, 2019

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] — treatment of nri devotees to visit tirumala tirupati temple

Dear Sir, We have flown from Singapore especially to visit the Tirupati temple in Tirumala yesterday 1st...

Nov 07, 2019

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] — rude behaviour of parking staff p munirathnam reddy tiruchanur

Dear Sir/ Ma'am, Myself m Ashok kumar from Anantapur came for swamy darshan and ammavari darshan and Parking...

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]kalyanakatta and room service

I am so happy about your whole service at TTD. You are running one small government with good efficient peoples really appreciatable I never seen like this kind of free service. Your services are toched my sole. I know this is not a easy job because am doing HR professional in garment industry so I know very well to handle trasport, food, welfare, health and safety, medical, house keepings, accounts, accomodation, and other ect services you made it done. But am not satisfied with your kalayanakatta and room services because they are asking amount to all pilgrims for doing service. thats not big deal to give money to them but its spoil your hole TTD effort. so kindly make anti bribe commitee and rectify soon ASAP.

Oct 26, 2019

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] — shoes

I, Mansi Singh and my father along with a lot of other people lost their new shoes from the shoe rack.My...

Oct 19, 2019

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] — issuing of tokens on the sri vari mettu (foot steps)

I have taken a visit to tirumala on 20-10-2019 morning through sri vari mettu route (foot steps). I have...

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]staff behaviour

Dear Sirs, we recently had visited Tirumala and the staff at Chairman's Camp office are very unapproachable and they kept waiting every individual came for some enquiry and were busy doing personal favours. There is no one to monitor or supervise them nor they were willing to understand the situation. It's very difficult to travel to Tirumala with young kids and older parents.
                      Appreciate if the management can take some action and look into the needs of visitors.

Thank you.

Santhi B

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]complaint on ladoos counter and for darshanam devotees never know which time they come out of waiting room

At ladoos counter everyone go in same rows some take 20ladoos at a time some take only two becoz of this everyone's time is wasted instead of that plz keep separate counters for less than 5ladoos one counter more than 5 other more than 10 ladoos so that we can save time ...and I'm free darashanam rooms once we get in waiting rooms we never knw when we come out ..every room has tv so u can scroll time of darashanam so devotees can plan there trip back to there hometown easily .. please consider our suggestions which will be very helpful to common people like us

• Vr
                            V Ramanjulu Jan 27, 2020

Respected sir, My name is V. Ramanjulu. Am coming from thirupathi. Today am visiting tirumala. In l 18th laddu counter employee uses roodly talking with me and another persons my friends on 12.30am.