Menu
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]
reviews and complaints

www.tirumala.org

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 166 Reviews

How responsive is Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]'s customer service?

5 Resolved
161 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] reviews and complaints 166

Sort by:

Newest Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] reviews and complaints

D
3:08 pm EDT

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Crowd management in Tirumala

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I am writing this complaint from a heavy heart. The TTD management is doing a marvelous job in Tirumala Temple, the only drawback is poor crowd management. I really appreciate the good job of TTD staff and volunteers in helping the crowd. The queue system managed during the covid 2020- 2023 was really excellent, we could get the Lords darshan peacefully and happily. Why can't the TTD follow the same protocol as in Covid time. My humble request is that please send all the devotees for darshan in an organised manner, don't over crowd the queue.

Hoping for the best crowd control method.

Regards,

Deepa Satish.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] representatives only. If you are affiliated with Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD], please claim your business to access these details.

G
11:23 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - Free darshan token system

On 27th Feb Morning 4 am I had collected a token for free darshan and the allotted time was 12:00 PM On reaching the Queue entry for the above darshan at 9 am, it was being announced that pilgrims are requested to enter the queue 1 hr before the allotted time 1. There was no body to check the time slot. So every body with different timings entered the...

1:20 am EST

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Srivani darshan tickets

26thJan: We have been trying to book tickets to Srivani donation of 40,000 for 4 members . We have already shown the acknowledgement slip here at the camp office. The entry security officer at the gate behaved very rudely to women. He is not telling us the clear information as well. We showed them the acknowledgememt slip as well. No officers or volunteers are helping too on getting tickets. There should be a board or something to say about the procedure . No one here is helping us too. Also, the online portal is completely useless as the booking slots are always full.

People like us who have health issues with senior citizens it is extremely difficult for us to stand in line for more than 3 hours just for tickets. Even after having the acknowledgement slip this is the state. I wish we could resolve this today. And get a darshan for tomorrow, 27th Jan 2024

Desired outcome: Wishing for better crowd management better volunteers and helpers for telling us the procedures on VIP DARSHAANS TOO.

Hide full review

Is Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 3% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]. The company provides a physical address, 8 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Tirumala.org has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Tirumala.org you are considering visiting, which is associated with Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD], is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 3% of 166 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
B
12:49 pm EST

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] I'm complaining about Darshan

I visited the Tirumala through Alipiri steps on 17/12/2023 I reached Tirumala on 7.00pm... But there is no any favoritism for who walk by steps... A year before we had Divya Dharshanam but nowadays, there are no Dharshana like that... Then we don't have any choice so we go to Sarva Dharshanam it took 24hrs, but we didn't see the lord Vishnu because of this new TTD Devasthanam even temple is not so crowd there is no too much crowd or even a normal crowd also not there... Please give any favoritism for who claim the stairs by Tirumala Like Divya Dharshanam

Claimed loss: Totally disappointed

Desired outcome: Please bring proper tickets...give tokens for pilgrims who walk by steps not only in mrng all time

N
11:58 pm EST

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Divya Dharshanam

Hi TTD Management,

Note: I'm writing this for illiterate senior citizens & small kids.

I visited tirumala yesterday (i.e 26/11/2023), I had a bad experience in Divya Dharshanam process, I walked more than 2 hours from Srivari mettu then came to Dharshan with leg pains, after that it took around 8 hours for Dharshan, the worse part is Dharshan Q- lines, there is no place to sit or relax. 95% we had to be in standing position. It's bearable for me but I saw many illiterate senior citizens & people with small kids, It's unbearable for them. If this continues, tirumala is no more a safe place for above mentioned categories.

I hope you can resolve this issue.

Thanks

1:08 am EDT

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Online booking process

Today(04/112023) whwn i am trying to book online tickets for pushpayagam slot tickets.

I was unable to book ticekts from the moment slots where opened after entering all required mandatory details and clicked on continue till the moment tckt reaches 7 also it shown only one error "slot is already selected by other pilgrim".

How can we book ticekts if it is throwing such error even if tickets are avl instead of taking us to payment page as all the required details where filled out.

Claimed loss: Unable to book tickets

9:03 am EDT

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Refund on caution deposit

I have taken accommodation on 4th October 2023. When I tried to pay 500 deposit through PayTm it was failed. Then I Paid again. It was a success. When I checked out on 6th October I got a refund of 400 rs for the second payment. However I never got my refund of 500 rs. I have been running from pillar to post since 6th October 2023. My repeated reminders to ttdrefund services, were not responded in a proper way. Moreover I am a donor of 1 lac. This is the condition of donors.

P
4:02 am EDT

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Accommodation

Me and my family members are visiting tirupathi in month of july-2023,I paid advance of 600 rs per room,Me and my family members are stayed in 2 days.per each day the cost of room rent is 100 rs we are staying 2 days cost is 200 but the remaining amount is will not be refunded.I also issue complaint about this purpose.so pls respond my message

8:02 am EDT

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Electronic dip

Sir,

I am complaint about electronic dip,I have seen in my relatives and friends they are getting only after 6 months but I am trying fast 3or 4 years but I am not getting darshan please provide and seen who are getting and who are not getting. We are also having host for that darshan ,so many members are there like me

OM NAMO VENKATESAYA.

THANKING U

10:40 pm EDT

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Bribing at Tonsure counters

On 08 Sep 23 I visited TTD for my child first tonsure after birth. I got token numbers 18,22, 15. Inspite of installed cameras and displayed boards in the hall not to pay single paisa for tonsure service, the money is being demanded by each and every counter. They demand for minimum Rs 50 to maximum Rs 1000 bribe at almost all the counters. I felt very bad that such a corruption is being not even controlled in this Techie days. It has become our compulsion that we have paid money for the service and more over we do not find time to raise complain against them during the visit. Hope for a positive action at your end to curb this corruption.

A
4:46 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] - vengammaba anna prasadam

Om Namo Venkatesaya, I recently visited Tirumala on May 16th, 2022, and had the privilege of partaking in the prasadam at "Vengammaba Anna Prasadam Tirumala." I have always cherished the spiritual significance of this experience and appreciate the efforts put into catering to the needs of countless devotees. However, I feel compelled to express my...

9:55 am EDT

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Bad security and mismanagement of devotees at tirumala

My mother's purse got stolen at the main tirumala temple. She lost 10k cash + debit cards. The security made no effort to help us. TTD is really minting money from the devotees under the glorious name of our beloved Balaji. Devotees should be given so much love and respect. TTD is doing the exact opposite. They have no value for your time and money

Desired outcome: A system to stop thefts inside the temple premises

7:28 am EDT

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Theft of my wife purse in hindi

My wife was robbed in the temple premises near Hundi after the Darshan of Balaji. We lost 10,000 Ruppess. Plus Adhar card of myself & my wife, credit cards. There is no proper system of organizing the crowd inside the temple. The security system is pathetic & the security is rude.. At least this doesn't happen in mosque or chruch, not heard.Date 17 th Aug. 10 pm darshan

Desired outcome: Teach some manners to the security. Ladies should have extra security. This has to stop .

2:04 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Strong wire mesh needed at thirumala walk way.

tiger roaming at thirumala may kill many in future.please dont let it happen put the wire net mesh which is strong at the sides of the steps so no other tiger will come into the walk way.provide a safty walk way like bridge on top of the road so people go safely walk in the bridge instead of walking on roads.making a subway is immposible but building a strong bridges at the place where people meet road is easy.

1:15 pm EDT

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] NRI Darshan ticket

Dear sir

I'm Balaji working in Qatar petroleum past 23 years with bachelor status.

I try to visit the temple on NRE allotment ticket to get dharshana for my family.

In the office counter said only I can visit the temple. Im working gulf and not able to get family visa for my family members.

You peoples are considering like USA , UK and European employees all are same. But if you see the survey highest remittance of dallors from gulf region. But we are labour.

In gulf the Muslims thinking we are slave's.

In hindhu community it self thinking as same and apposing not allow wife and childrens together to worship the god. Once more thing, we are getting very less holidays in a year, in that we are living with family very less period.

As a consideration you peoples should think about our situation and try to consider this labour not to treat my alone NRI my family also consider all are NRE.

Because of family support only all balancers cannot work in gulf.

Once again please consider to allow our family in NRE Quota to worship the god in time, this will help my status peoples to worship Lord Balaji at the earliest.

Please I hope you will consider and provide good service.

Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Desired outcome: Please consider gulf employees family also as NRE. To get tickets on NRE Quota to worship the God

9:46 am EDT

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Service for disabled people

One disabled person who can't even walk. In online they released disabled ticket for darshan he booked the ticket and went to tirumala and eagerly waited for darshan by sitting in wheel chair When they opened darshan gate for senior citizen and disabled He went till entrance of the temple.

Then Security guys stopped him saying wheel chair not allowed. If u can't walk crawl and go in that crowded place. They are telling wheel chair tyre is equal to vehicle tyre so we won't allow.

Did god tell this guys that don't send wheel chairs inside and they behaved bit rude to that person family also. some disabled people who came from north india without online ticket he not even know how to make darshan and there is no proper guidance as well. some people didn't make darshan and they went back

I never heard wheel chair not allowed inside temple for disabled wheel chair is leg for them if they stop that also means i think this is not humanity by telling name of god this guys putting rules. His wish to see darshan has become false and he went back with sad.

3:19 am EDT

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Mismanagement in darshan lines

We visited Tirupati and stood in line of sarvadarshan with tokens, at 12 in night. Security abruptly opened one side away from cardoned line, leading to chaos, pushing running etc. Again management opened two waiting halls at a time leading to chaos, pushing in crowd at the exit gate of waiting hall and again at security check gate. So three times, we faced this mismanagement by devasthanam.

12:39 pm EDT

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] abt ttd employee mr. raghunadhacharyulu agnihotram

this person shared his address as

Raghunathacharyulu

bhavya gardens 506

siva jyothi nagar tirupathi

tml 163890

is posting in FB groups that he will provide Break Darshan tickets and took 9000 rs from me for 7 people as 1500 each...sharing the copy and his WhatsApp number below.and after paying the amount he didn't even respond when I asked for booking status ..it is really shame full as a bhramin to do like this...

Desired outcome: I'm request you to find this fellow employee and want him to refund my money

Read full review of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] and 1 comment
1 comment
Karthikraja221288
, US
Jul 11, 2023 9:39 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

B
10:53 pm EDT

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Srivani tickets

We are visiting India after 6 years and were eagerly awaiting to have

darshan of Dear Lord. In this process, based on the information we got from your website, we tried to book darshan through SRIVANI trust.

As the website is not working properly, we tried 70-100 times and in this process one booking went twice on my wife's name and charged us an additional Rs 10,000.

Since then we tried to get the refund by calling [protected] or [protected] a but they suggested us to reach out to ttd help desk, refundservices, [protected]@tirumala.org.

What is not working: Booking through Srivani involves multiple steps. For a first timer it is overwhelming and confusing to say the least. Hence, when we add a joint donor and proceed to the next step, the website returns to add the beneficiary all the time without proceeding to the payment process. This itself took 30 trials.

Then, payment gateway issues as I described below. Only HDFC gateway works and that too with net banking alone. After, so many trials and repeating all 10-15 steps, the website took one extra payment as given in the receipt number (above and attached).

Desired outcome: Please refund my additional payment of Rs 10000 charged by the website

G
3:34 am EDT

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] No proper maintenance

Hi, I’m from Chennai visited Tirupati on last Saturday. There is no proper maintainance of restrooms, drinking water (bleaching powder smell in water), not cleaning floors properly, 7 years back foods were in gud quality but nowadays foods are not gud in taste, food plates are also not in good quality, baby’s are crying for milk nowadays they are not providing milk for baby’s also. Income are gud in devasthanam but management is not using it proper manner. Laddus are also not in old taste. Queue’s are also not managed properly for free Darshan. Even staff members also hates the management. I liked 7 years back Tirupati try to develop old Tirupati. Plastic free, well maintained Tirupati needed.

Desired outcome: Need proper management

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] In-depth Review

Overview of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD): The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is a renowned religious institution located in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. It is dedicated to Lord Venkateswara and attracts millions of devotees from all over the world. The TTD is known for its rich history, religious significance, and excellent services.

History and Background: The TTD has a fascinating history that dates back several centuries. It is believed to have been established in the 9th century and has since grown into one of the most important pilgrimage sites in India. The institution has played a significant role in preserving and promoting the Hindu culture and traditions.

Services and Offerings: The TTD offers a wide range of services and offerings to its devotees. These include daily rituals, special prayers, and religious ceremonies. The institution also provides various facilities such as accommodation, food, transportation, and medical services to ensure a comfortable and convenient experience for visitors.

Accessibility and Location: The TTD is easily accessible by road, rail, and air. It is located in the picturesque town of Tirupati, which is well-connected to major cities in India. The temple complex is situated on the Tirumala hills, offering breathtaking views and a serene atmosphere.

Facilities and Amenities: The TTD provides excellent facilities and amenities to cater to the needs of its visitors. The temple complex is well-maintained and offers clean restrooms, drinking water facilities, and seating areas. Additionally, there are shops selling religious items, souvenirs, and prasadam (holy food) for devotees to purchase.

Ticketing and Booking Process: The ticketing and booking process at the TTD is well-organized and efficient. Devotees can book their darshan (visit) tickets online in advance or avail of the on-the-spot ticketing facility. The institution also offers various types of darshan options to suit the preferences and requirements of different devotees.

Crowd Management and Queuing System: The TTD has implemented a robust crowd management and queuing system to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience for devotees. The institution has designated waiting areas, separate queues for different types of darshan, and trained staff to manage the crowd effectively.

Religious Significance and Rituals: The TTD holds immense religious significance for devotees. The temple is known for its elaborate rituals and ceremonies that are performed with utmost devotion and precision. The institution also conducts various religious festivals and events throughout the year, attracting a large number of devotees.

Accommodation Options: The TTD offers a range of accommodation options for devotees, including guesthouses, cottages, and dormitories. These accommodations are clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced, providing a convenient stay for visitors.

Food and Dining: The TTD provides hygienic and delicious food options for devotees. The institution operates several dining halls where devotees can enjoy a wholesome meal at affordable prices. The food is prepared with utmost care and follows strict quality standards.

Transportation and Parking: The TTD offers convenient transportation options for devotees. There are regular bus services from Tirupati to the temple complex, as well as ample parking facilities for those traveling by private vehicles. The institution ensures that devotees can easily reach the temple without any inconvenience.

Security and Safety Measures: The TTD prioritizes the safety and security of its visitors. The temple complex is equipped with CCTV cameras, security personnel, and emergency response systems to ensure a safe environment. The institution also conducts regular safety drills and maintains strict protocols.

Staff and Customer Service: The staff at the TTD is courteous, knowledgeable, and dedicated to providing excellent customer service. They are always available to assist devotees and answer their queries. The institution emphasizes the importance of treating every visitor with respect and ensuring their satisfaction.

Cleanliness and Maintenance: The TTD maintains high standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the temple complex. The premises are regularly cleaned, and waste management systems are in place to keep the surroundings clean and tidy. The institution takes pride in providing a clean and pleasant environment for devotees.

Pricing and Value for Money: The TTD offers its services and facilities at reasonable prices, ensuring value for money for devotees. The ticket prices, accommodation charges, and food costs are affordable, making it accessible to people from all walks of life.

Online Presence and User Experience: The TTD has a well-developed online presence through its official website, www.tirumala.org. The website provides comprehensive information about the temple, its services, and booking options. It is user-friendly and offers a seamless experience for users.

Reviews and Feedback from Visitors: The TTD has received positive reviews and feedback from countless visitors. Devotees appreciate the institution's efficient management, cleanliness, and devotion to Lord Venkateswara. The TTD's commitment to providing a memorable and spiritually fulfilling experience is evident through the positive testimonials.

Sustainability and Environmental Initiatives: The TTD is committed to sustainability and environmental conservation. The institution has implemented various initiatives to reduce its carbon footprint, promote renewable energy, and conserve water resources. These efforts contribute to the preservation of the natural surroundings and the overall well-being of the ecosystem.

Social Responsibility and Community Engagement: The TTD actively engages in social responsibility initiatives and community welfare programs. The institution supports education, healthcare, and other social causes to uplift the underprivileged sections of society. The TTD's commitment to serving the community is commendable.

Conclusion and Recommendation: The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is a must-visit destination for devotees seeking a spiritual and enriching experience. With its rich history, excellent services, and commitment to religious traditions, the TTD offers a memorable journey for all. Plan your visit to the TTD and immerse yourself in the divine atmosphere of Lord Venkateswara's abode.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] customer service

Phone numbers

1800 425 4141 +91 877 227 7777 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] Customer Service. Initial Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]. Discuss the issues you have had with Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.