Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Car Service Centers Tires Plus Total Car Care Service at store # 234479/service manager

Tires Plus Total Car Care  - Service at store # 234479/service manager

C
Author of the complaint
4:58 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In December 2021 I made an appointment to replace door clips on my driver door. I was told they could not order the clips, but that I could order them myself, and they'd put them on. They even told me how many to order. I brought them to the appointment, and they were installed, thus repairing my door. In Jan 2022, I made an appointment to remove a faulty washer fluid container. I asked them to order the replacement part. They said they could not. I asked if I had to order it myself. I was told yes. I brought the part to the appointment and was given a lecture by the service manager that customer ordered parts could not be used. I pointed out that they were the ones who told me to order the part. She just kept repeating the policy as if she thought I was hard of hearing. Finally, after considerable rudeness on her part, she asked the technician if he would replace the part, to which he agreed. She proceeded to tell me she would not guarantee the part or the labor.
I have been a Tires Plus customer for many years and have never been treated so poorly as I have at the Washington Rd. Evans location. I will have to rethink my care care service providers.

Helpful? 0 0

More Tires Plus Total Car Care complaints & reviews

Tires Plus Total Car Care - Terrible company!
Tires Plus Total Car Care - indicating a problem when no problem exists
Tires Plus Total Car Care - over price
Tires Plus Total Car Care - race
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments