Tilly's — poor quality of jeans
On 10/17/2018 I purchased a pair of RSQ W Manhattan High Rise Jeans. They seemed comfortable and of correct size. In good condition when purchased I had worn the jeans twice, upon third wear (10/24/18) i put them on myself and noticed a very worn out hole forming in the area of the crotch. This is where I am having the issue. Within 7 days of having the jeans and only two complete wears of these jeans they have already fallen apart. Spending $42.39 on a single pair of jeans that are of such poor quality they fall apart after only have had them for a week is unacceptable. This product quality is not worth the money i have spent on it. I am a loyal customer and supporter of Tilly's and their products until this point. I hope this helps your company to resolve product quality problems from this point forward. To resolve this problem I would like to receive a replacement pair of jeans as i am unable to wear the damaged pair at this time.
Location of store: Lakeside Mall, 14600 Lakeside Circle, sterling Heights MI 48313
Product information: [protected] RSQ W MANHATTAN HIGH
Receipt #- [protected]
More Tilly's Complaints & Reviews
- Tillys - Poor return policy
- Tilly's Events & More - Haven't Received Paycheck
- Tillys.com - $#*!TY SERVICE RUINS A STORE WITH DECENT PRODUCTS
- Tillys.com - They protect identity thieves
- Tillys.com - Customer service is a complete joke!
- Tilly's - complaint at: marketplace at el paseo
- Tilly's - last paycheck
- Tilly's - shipping
- Tilly's - lack of accessibility
- Tilly's - service