Tilly'spoor quality of jeans

A Oct 30, 2018

On 10/17/2018 I purchased a pair of RSQ W Manhattan High Rise Jeans. They seemed comfortable and of correct size. In good condition when purchased I had worn the jeans twice, upon third wear (10/24/18) i put them on myself and noticed a very worn out hole forming in the area of the crotch. This is where I am having the issue. Within 7 days of having the jeans and only two complete wears of these jeans they have already fallen apart. Spending $42.39 on a single pair of jeans that are of such poor quality they fall apart after only have had them for a week is unacceptable. This product quality is not worth the money i have spent on it. I am a loyal customer and supporter of Tilly's and their products until this point. I hope this helps your company to resolve product quality problems from this point forward. To resolve this problem I would like to receive a replacement pair of jeans as i am unable to wear the damaged pair at this time.

Location of store: Lakeside Mall, 14600 Lakeside Circle, sterling Heights MI 48313
Product information: [protected] RSQ W MANHATTAN HIGH