TigerDirect Business Logo

TigerDirect Business

Having problems with TigerDirect Business?

TigerDirect Business Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 278 4437 (United States)
1940 E. Mariposa Ave
El Segundo, California
Address in Canada
55 East Beaver Creek Rd, Unit G, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada, L4B 1E5

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TigerDirect Business Customer Service. Initial TigerDirect Business complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TigerDirect Business above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TigerDirect Business. Discuss the issues you have had with TigerDirect Business and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

M

TigerDirect Business — the worst service ever

They canceled my order without notifying me. I didn't even know and just waited for them to ship it...

TigerDirectI have an issue

Hello, I have a problem with www.tigerdirect.com website and I really need help. I placed an order and did not received it. It was placed in early December and it is now late January and still no sign of my order. Customer service does not reply to my messages and I have absolutely no idea what to do. Another thing that bothers me is that I can't enter their website!! It says that I have to verify my order and there is a phone number but when I call no one picks up. I paid for my order and received all the confirmations, but it still says I need to verify. But how can I do that if no one answers the phone? I want TigerDirect to contact me as soon as possible regarding this issue.

D

tigerdirect.com — terrible vendor!

Ordered a laptop from TigerDirect two months ago and did not get it yet. When I contacted them they said that...

Richmond Hill

TigerDirectnever got my chromebook

I ordered an hp 11 chromebook back in April. I was suppose to receive it on the 15th. Ups emailed me to let me know that it was delivered, I called them immediately to inform them I did not receive the package. Tigerdirect will not return my calls or emails. I went through the fraud dept. Of my bank but that was a waste of time. Tirgerdirect had no problem taking the money and they won't make the order good. All I want is what I paid for. This is now the middle of may and out $172.95. Attorney general is next on my list and then the FBI fraud division. I will go up the ladder however far I have to. Make it right and I'll go away. Until then I will continue posting on whatever I have to and I will continue calling. ( The order number is: r3473031) I can't even get a receipt. The only proof I have is my bank statement.

TigerDirect Canadathey sent my order to wrong state

I really hope that my review would be helpful for other customers. Tiger Direct Canada Inc. doesn’t provide good services and can’t even deliver the order to correct address. I have bought present for my daughter and after 2 days my card was charged for $230. I got the confirmation and USPS tracking number. 12 days later I got the email from the customer services and it was mentioned that I should get my order by now. I checked the tracking number and it showed that the order was received and signed, but in different state.

D

TigerDirect — fraud

Today, April 27, 2015, at 9:22 am, I receive TigerDirect email to register to win Dream Office and 10% off...

S

TigerDirect.ca — unauthorized charges

In December 2014 I have purchased a computer mouse for $85 as a new year gift. Estimated delivery was 5 day...

Surrey
        C

tigerdirect.com — scam artists

On 11/28/14 this year, I order three items from TigerDirect.com. This order arrived a week later. I had...

www.tigerdirect.caseller provided fake tracking number

I bought laptop and tablet from the company www.tigerdirect.ca. Total rip off. The seller provided fake tracking number, which showed that my order was delivered. I tried to contact the seller, but this jerk ignored me. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

• Sk
            Skydome watch Dec 18, 2014

I was about to purchase Online a LENOVO TABLE QUADCORE 8"but change my mind after having a bad experience with CHINABUYE.COM and decided to go to an store Located in Vaughan, about westong rd/North of hyw 7 where the home depot is located...FOUND THAT: they had only the display one and a Bad customer experience...Purchase a Mouse model # mp2650blu and the Tag for $13.95 at the cashier the Item it was $16.95 had an argument with the Cashier and The Manager a Chineese Guy was no difference with a Bad actitude finally they had to give me the discount and FOR SURE WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TIGERDIRECT IN ANY WAY.

Tiger Directscam and liars

BUYER BEWARE, NOT A RELIABLE COMPANY ANYMORE AND YOU PROBABLY WILL HAVE A WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! They are so busy trying to make sales, they lie about the items. If you get a wrong item, which is common anymore, or if you get a lied about item, they will NOT refund your money, then you have to call your credit card company to resolve and chargeback. What happens is if you call their Tiger Direct's Customer service, and you try to escalate the call to get it resolved, they are so ignorant that they put you in a continuous loop of people forwarding the calls!!! Absolutely HORRENDOUS !!! NOT one operator seems to get the previous story about why you called, neither do any of them resolve it. AND BE WARNED, Do not trust them when they say the money is back on your account, go in and find out because they LIE LIE LIE. In fact, do not be surprised because they are know to doublecharge, or ship another because they are trying to make commission and will ship something you did not order!!! They have lost a very old customer here!

• Di
              Diane Boone Mar 12, 2010

I Purchase a plantronics voyager pro Bluetooth Headset on 3/7/2010 form TigerDirect.com for $110.76 But
              Tigerdirect.com Debit my visa card $221.52 a overdraft of $ 111.76. I need my Money to pay my Bill's put my money back in my account. Thank You Diane Boone

• Ke
              Kevin May 13, 2009

OCZ 550W Fatal1ty Series Power Supply ($25 rebate)

I send everything that was require and it email me back with this ridiculous message:

Your Rebate was not approved for the following reason(s)
              - Reseller is not eligible for this offer

wtf??? honestly wtf man??
              - Reseller is not eligible for this offer?????????

then what is eligible??

Tiger Directdeceptive rebate requirements

Tiger Direct requires a mn order confirmation or invoice to fulfill rebate. When order update is sent shoiwing order has shipped they deny rebate.

I am attaching - "rebate rejection" a screenshot of rejection of rebate

I am attaching "tiger direct" partial view of rebate form and order update serving as order confirmation

deceptive rebate requirements
            deceptive rebate requirements

Tiger Directwill not honor 90 day warranty

Account #: [protected] Order #: J1253323 - The television broke completely within the 90day warranty time and the company and the “warranty company” have not replaced or refunded me for the television and have been giving me the run around for over FIVE MONTHS now. I have emails that date back to November 2012 not including telephone calls made and any telephone number I am given simply circles around to them saying the other telephone number is taking care of this. I have emails advising me that it should be taken care of in a few days dating back THREE MONTHS ago.

• Ti
                  Tiger Direct Aug 05, 2013

I apologize for the issues with your warranty service. Please email me at [email protected] if this has not been resolved. I'll be happy to assist you.

• Belleville May 01, 2013

tigerdirect.comshipped wrong product

I ordered a BluRay player from Amazon, filled by TigerDirect. I received the box from Amazon, did not open it (MY FAULT), wrapped it, gave it as a gift. When the person opened it, I noticed it was the WRONG item. Sent an email, received this :

Dear Valued Customer,
                Thank you for your email.
                Unfortunately, we can no longer issue a return for your product because its already past 30 days. Please be informed that we can only cover 30 days of the warranty from the date of purchase. We apologize for the inconvenience.
                Should you need further assistance, please respond to this email.
                Thank you for contacting us today.

• We do apologize for the inconvenience with your product. Please contact us at [email protected] with your order details so that we may review and address your issue. Once again we do apologize for the inconvenience in the matter and hope this incident will not change your opinion of our company.

Tiger Directthe tiger direct hustle

This past Christmas, I got a Dell computer from the online company Tiger Direct. Unfortunately, it had defects. When I called Tiger Direct (12/28/11) about getting my computer repaired, a TD rep told me that before they would do anything, I needed to contact the company (U.S. Micro) that sold them the computer.

Then the TD rep told me that I had to get a “case number” from USM and give it to TD. Well, I tried, but USM wouldn’t answer their phones, and when I left a lot of voice-mails, they wouldn’t call me back. In the first voice-mail, I even said that I needed to get that “case number” for TD.

Finally, in one voice-mail message, I mentioned the word “scam, ” and Tom from USM called me back and left me an answering machine message with a different number. I thought the problem would be solved, but when I called that number, I was directly connected to USM’s main voice-mail again. So, I left my same message.

A few days (1/9/12) later, a man named “Son” from USM left me an early morning answering machine message with the same new number. A few hours later, I called for Son and was told that he was on another call. I asked that he call me back. (Of course, I left my phone number.) Neither Son nor anyone else at USM ever called me back.

This looks like a hustle to me. Here’s why:
                  (1) TD and USM do business together.
                  (2) TD has a “case number” requirement AND a 30-day return policy.
                  (3) USM failed to get back to me and give me that “case number” within TD’s
                  30-day period.
                  (4) Because USM failed to get me that “case number” within TD’s return period,
                  TD did not have to pay to repair my defective computer. I still have it.
                  (5) TD does an enormous amount of business, and USM sells them a lot of
                  products. Therefore, it’s very likely that I’m not the only TD customer who
                  has had this experience. Therefore, it’s very likely that some of these other
                  customers have made TD aware of this situation.
                  (6) Yet as long as TD allows (or encourages) USM to dodge contact with these
                  customers for 30 days, then TD can avoid repairing the defective products it
                  sells to these customers.

After all that, I wrote several letters to TD’s Customer Service Manager, Rosemary Lindsay. My letters included all of the details of my predicament—dates, times, the defects with my computer. But she never responded to me.

I think that TD is so big that they think they can do whatever they want. So when a customer contacts TD about a product with defects, TD requires the customer to get a nonsense “case number” from a third-party and to do it within the return period. And then TD just waits. Then TD and the third-party can play the odds and hustle these customers for 30 days. And even if TD does repair a few defective products, TD’s hustle saves the company a lot of money.

www.tigerdirect.comdecline in service quality / sneaky a-holes

TigerDirect has foolishly partnered up with Everyday Privileges Gold (aka Buyers Advantage). This company belongs to Trilegiant Corporation who are known to be scammers. I can still confirm as of 4/8/2012 that they are. TigerDirect.com offered me to their partnership saying that they will give me $40 cash back rewards. I thought I'd give it a shot since it was only $1 to do a 30-day free trial and I was interested in some of the benefits that it could offer. I cancelled the trial membership within in the 30 day period, however it was a pain in the freaking ***. The sales people will not shut up and listen they will insist to offer you additional crap and make it sound fancy. Don't even bother listening to them, you have to demand you want to cancel. A few weeks later, I found out that they charge you twice $1 because they will sign you up for Everyday Privileges Gold AND Buyers Advantage (which is apparently two different businesses but they offer the same crap benefits). In the phone, they don't tell you that it's a double charge...they will act like it's from one company, one charge.

The whole thing is a scam, the benefits suck, it's not worth to even pay $1 for a trial (don't let them steal money from you). I will no longer purchase anything from TigerDirect. Stick to Amazon, they will take care of you.

• Bo
                        Bob Jan Jul 19, 2016

I have been a customer/member of Everyday Privileges Gold for a few years and have thousands of dollars in gift card purchases, discounts and cash back. They have consistently provided good customer service and have been responsive if and when a minor problem crops up. People who have a problem do not listen to the sales presentation or do not call to cancel the service. I would hate to see a company offering such tremendous value close because people do not pay attention to what they are told or contact their customer service in a timely manner.

• Bu
                        Butte Mary Dec 13, 2014

I have used Tiger Direct for over 15 years, and have always had good service. So I trusted the salesman who came on and offered the Everyday Privileges Gold deal. I never used it. I am now getting bills from them and some outfit called Great Fun which I have never heard of, but has the same toll free number, because they don't have my new credit card number. They aren't getting it either. I have used Tiger Direct since, and they apparently have dropped the Everyday Privilege as there is no mention of it on their site. I hope they will be more cautious about offering outside deals in the future. I'm sure going to more cautious.

• Lo
                        lorind Mar 14, 2014

I disagree it is NOT clearly stated that customers are signing up for 2 services. If it were I don't think so many people would be complaining about it. I had this happen too and it was not once clearly outlined that there were 2 different services with separate charges. What they do it repeat crap over and over and then sneak in a different name at some point for the second service that you would not notice. The rep I had I questions on several things and she STILL kept using very deceptive wording that I asked her to clarify. Clearly stating would be to say to the customer specifically we are signing you up for the following services today and list them so a buyer sees it is not just one they will be billed for. It is a shady way to make money because you know that the first service will most likely be cancelled but the second isn't known about. This happened to me and I went over to check the BBB and they have hundreds of complaints on this shady practice.

nonymous Sep 26, 2012

i would like to say that if u were paying attention during the call we clearly state when the second service comes, we not only state a different service name than the previous (ie. Buyers adv vs EPG) & we must make sure u understand the billing terms the only thing when people agree to the second service & clearly dont kno that its a second service is because the billing terms are usually the same so it sounds like we're repeating. i've gotten customers who have tried to tell me "you've said this already" and i HAVE to tell them no this is for a diff service. maybe the representive who sold you the membership on 04/08/12, didnt quite know how to do their job correctly because we are not allowed to mislead customers, that results in write ups and terminations.

therefore, you are just a sucky customer who didnt pay attention throughout the presentation. thanks have a nice day!

• Sorry the salespeople are so pushy. They train us to do that. They tell us one or two rebuttals, depending on what we're selling to the particular customer calling in. Just say no twice. This is just the only job available in the town where the call center is located to people who are in their early 20s or 30s and have no real education. If there were something less terrible available, I would have taken that. I feel really bad about having to do this for a living.

TigerDirectterrible customer service

This is the last time I ever order anything from Tigerdirect. I am also advising anyone I know to steer clear of this company. My last order was not shipped on time and I even did a follow up call the same day to make sure everything was in order. The first rep treated me like I was an *** for even checking on the status. The next day (when it should have arrived) I called and the representative was dishonest. He blew me off and told me that I ordered it after midnight, so technically the order was only entered on that Friday. Actually, I had ordered it Wednesday, late in the night, and the checkout screen showed ''for delivery on Friday''. I called again, got a different guy, and he proceeded to berate me and tell me off when I told him I was getting the runaround. He spouted off something about being an employee for 1 1/2 years and threatened to make me pay even more for the overnight shipping I had already paid for. He was very aggressive and I had to get quite nasty with him in order to stop him from telling me off over the phone. I was then put on hold for 20 min;. Then at the end of the call, he tried to scam me for unecessary ''maintenance'' software and when I declined, he tried to use his customer assistance as a guilt trip|. He said ''oh, so now that I helped you, you're not gonna help me out?''". When I said please don't hard sell me sir, I would just like confirmation and to be on my way|. He hung up on me.. NEVER AGAIN TIGERDIRECT:. I will now buy from newegg|.com from here on out.

• Ni
                          Nikki Bagwill May 16, 2016

I'm tired of getting SCREWED and blown off. I refuse to go away until I get my chromebook or my money. I'm on social sercurity and I really can't afford to get another one. I want something done. TigerDirect said that the business they took over was bad they aren't any better if not worst.

Comments

• Jb
                          jbfirebird Jul 03, 2011

love it gator

Tiger Directunable to fulfill order

Purchased a lightscribe external DVD on 6/3/2011. On 6/8/2011, tigerdirect.com requested that the product be returned to them (something about a service interruption, which after speaking to 4 different customer service reps, including a supervisor, still has not been explained). On 6/10/2011, I spoke to customer service, who then told me I had to return the item (the same item they requested by returned) before they would send another out (she eventually assured me it would be shipped on Tuesday). On 6/13/2011, my account had been noted that my order was being held until they had confirmation from the customer, which I called in, was told that was an error, and a second customer service rep advised it had in fact shipped and would be received on Tuesday or Wednesday. On 6/15/2011, my account was still showing the item had not shipped and needed customer response, which I called a third time, and was told that it would be another 48 hours before the item would ship (despite assurances on 6/13/2011 it was already shipped). Finally asked for a supervisor (and my 4th member of customer service) who told me a story contradictory to all of the other stories by the first three reps. I finally just cancelled my order.

TigerDirectsold failed harddrive and damaged screen

Recently ordered 2 computers from TD. The first was a touch screen and the screen was damaged during delivery. Also purchased an ACER desktop that had a failed harddrive. Called the manufacturer and they said to return it to seller.

When calling TD, it has been virtually impossible to break through their phone scripts and try to get these issues resolved quickly. Also was stated that they don't have the manpower to test every product for proper functions. They are just throwing product in boxes and sending them out. If there is a problem, then your wait is extended by however long it takes someone there to process a transaction by pushing keyboard buttons, which seems like 10 business days...

Tiger Directhorrible experience

After purchaseing a cheap steering wheel a thrustmaster universal challenge it went bad on the 31st day of having it. The wheel came with a 2 year warranty after contacting tigerdirect i was told to contact thrustmaster which sent me back to tiger with this email

Dear Travis Garrason,

Thank you for your request.
                            In order to resolve the issue you have encountered with your
                            Universal Challenge 5-in-1,
                            please refer to our response herewith:

We thank you for your choice of Thrustmaster products and for reaching
                            us regarding your issue.

As mentioned over the phone, you will have to get in touch with your
                            retailer and tell them that you have already phoned us and that you were
                            reassured about the two years warranty of all Thrustmaster products.

In case they refuse to have your wheel changed, please ask them for a
                            written answer telling you the reason they refuse to do so and also the
                            name of the person with whom you have spoken and a phone number where
                            they can be reached.

We are looking for your email telling us the status of your issue.

We hope that the information we have provided is useful and has
                            helped to resolve your query.
                            Have a good day and please remember that Hercules Technical Support
                            is at your disposal for any other information you may need.
                            You can reach us via the Web at the following addresses:

http://ts.hercules.com/eng for the latest updates and FAQs

or by telephone at one of the numbers listed on the following page:

Kind regards,

Your Hercules Technical Support Agent, Octavian

Ok, so finally tiger will do a return but instead of a return they charge a 2nd steering wheel to my card without permission I call them back to get this charge canceled they did and gave me a shipping label and ra number but when i checked my bank acount they still charged for the wheel which over drafter me by 12 dollars. If I had this kind of money I would not have bought a cheap steering wheel in the first place. So my cheap steering wheel of 29.99 has costed me 63 dollars and some change and more to come on monday when bank adds more over draft charge. Thank you tigerdirect for being so great. I have purchased and sent more to tiger to purchase products over the years but never again.

TigerDirectrefund

Bought Digital camera had nothing but trouble getting it package was lost, tigerdirect would not answer any of my e-mails until I gave them negative feedback.After negative feedback was left all of a sudden I heard from them please reverse the feedback and we will refund your money.I said no and after several e-mails they said the refund was processed on 2/12/11.nothing So I also filed a complaint with the B B B and they ignore them to this buissness doesnt care about customers negative feedbck or any reglatory buisness.