Tiger Directnever received payment

T

Sent off all the required info, WWR's confirmed that they received everything and said the process was complete and the check? NEVER arrived. I'm going to mail ALL their stuff back to them and try again but I figure it's like all these REBATE sale deals... a SCAM!!! World Wide Rebates probably pocketed the money and screwed me out of my $30.00 one word... ###! I will NO LONGER buy products that have a sweet price depending on when you never get that REBATE back... sorry but SCREW YOU!

and I have always had good sales with Tiger Direct but will NO LONGER buy products that are at that price because of the PENDING Rebate! Sorry Tiger I'll shop Elsware and find that price without the RIP OFF REBATE!