Tide Detergent — tide bottle leaking in my laundry cabinet
A 100 Fl. oz. bottle of Tide Laundry Detergent appears to have a defect in the bottom seam where it is joined together in the manufaturing extrusion process (see photos). Its amazing how such a small crack in the seam can allow more than 25% of the bottle to leak out into the laundry cabinet.
This bottle was purchsed at either the Target Store located on University in Sarasota, FL or the Target Store located on Bayshore & U.S.41 in Bradenton, FL. (I shop at them both) and always have multiple bottles on hand.
I do "love" this product as I have used it for decades and I will continue to do so but must admit I was quite disappointed with the mess that it made that I had to clean up!
Gregg A. Banfill
4830 14th Ave. E.
Bradenton, FL. 34208
More Tide Detergent Complaints & Reviews
- Febreze - Damaged vehicle interior 
- Duracell - leaking batteries 
- Duracell - leaking 
- Duracell Procter & Gamble - batteries leaked 
- Procter & Gamble / Swiffer Wetjet - I am very disappointed with this inferior product and the money I have wasted 
- Duracell - leaked 
- Procter & Gamble (Duracell, Pampers, Lenor) - duracell batteries failing long before expiration date - ruined bluetooth keyboard
- Procter & Gamble - dawn liquid grease dissolver 
- Febreze - Unhappy customer
- Procter & Gamble Company - cascade platinum