Thrifty Car Rentaldishonest quotes

L

WARNING!!! Do not rent from this Thrifty! I think all their agents are trained on all the best ways to scam their customers. I rented a car over the holidays and was quoted $142.51 but charged 344.15. When I arrived I decided to add my son-in-law as a driver and she quoted that it would be an additional $75. They actually charged me $140. They charged me $52.33 for gas and only reimbursed me $25.37 even though I returned the car full. I had signed the contract, thinking that I would be paying what I was quoted so they won't help me out in the least bit. The agents work on commission so they will lie, cover the price with their hand, rush you through, and basically take advantage of their customers. I feel scammed and taken advantage of. They have lost this customer and we travel quite often, just over an extra 100 bucks in their pocket. When I called to report the discrepency their representative said "well you signed the contract." I guess I've learned my lesson to not trust the agent and look over the contract completely before I sign it.