Menu

complaints

TheGlobalPayback.com Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
8 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with TheGlobalPayback.com at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for TheGlobalPayback.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of TheGlobalPayback.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

TheGlobalPayback.com complaints 8

Sort by:

Newest TheGlobalPayback.com complaints

D
4:45 pm EDT

TheGlobalPayback.com Reliable Payment Platform: TheGlobalPayback.com Review

I gotta say, TheGlobalPayback.com is pretty legit. I mean, yeah, it's taking a hot minute for me to get my paycheck, but they're keeping me in the loop and answering all my calls. It's been a few weeks now, but I'm not too worried. I've heard good things about them from other folks, so I'm sure it'll come through eventually. Plus, their website is super easy to use and they've got a bunch of different payment options, which is always a plus. Overall, I'd say give 'em a shot if you're looking for a reliable way to get paid.

J
4:34 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

TheGlobalPayback.com Beware of TheGlobalPayback.com: A Scam That Will Only Waste Your Money

TheGlobalPayback.com is a website that claims to help you recover lost funds from cryptocurrency and other sources. However, my experience with this service was not positive. They seem to prey on people's emotional damage and try to convince them to spend more money on a service that doesn't work. In my case, they simply provided me with meaningless documents for my bank.

I strongly advise against using TheGlobalPayback.com. It's a scam that will only waste your money. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to recover lost funds from cryptocurrency or other sources. It's important to be cautious and do your research before trusting any service that claims to help you with this. Don't fall for their tricks and don't waste your hard-earned money on this fraudulent website.

E
4:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

TheGlobalPayback.com Recover Your Lost Funds with TheGlobalPayback.com, You Won't Regret It!

you won't regret it!

Recently, I stumbled upon TheGlobalPayback.com and I must say, I was impressed with their services. As someone who has experienced the loss of cryptocurrency, I know how frustrating it can be to lose your hard-earned money. That's why I was intrigued by TheGlobalPayback.com's promise to help recover lost funds.

I decided to give them a try and I was not disappointed. The process was simple and straightforward. All I had to do was provide some basic information about my lost funds and TheGlobalPayback.com took care of the rest. Within a few days, I received confirmation that my funds had been recovered.

I was amazed at how easy the process was. TheGlobalPayback.com's team of experts were professional and efficient. They kept me updated throughout the entire process and answered all of my questions promptly.

If you're someone who has lost cryptocurrency or funds, I highly recommend giving TheGlobalPayback.com a try. They are a reliable and trustworthy company that will work tirelessly to recover your lost funds. Don't give up hope, with TheGlobalPayback.com, anything is possible.

Is TheGlobalPayback.com legit?

Our verdict: TheGlobalPayback.com emerges from Complaints Board's rigorous review process as a business with pronounced trust issues, calling into question its legitimacy. Customers are advised to take comprehensive precautions and conduct in-depth research before any form of interaction with TheGlobalPayback.com.

TheGlobalPayback.com earns 27% level of Trustworthiness

Low Trust Caution: Complaints Board finds TheGlobalPayback.com with a 27% trust rating. Suggest safeguarding personal information when using.

Based on our evaluation, TheGlobalPayback.com has resolved only 0% of 8 complaints, indicating a severe lack of commitment to customer satisfaction, trustworthiness, and responsiveness. This may suggest that the company is apathetic or disinterested in addressing the opinions and concerns of its customers.

Exercise caution when using theglobalpayback.com as it may have lower quality content or a poor user experience, leading to fewer visitors and lower traffic.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• TheGlobalPayback.com has received 5 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • The age of TheGlobalPayback.com's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
  • Theglobalpayback.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows TheGlobalPayback.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Theglobalpayback.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
  • This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

TheGlobalPayback.com TheGlobalPayback.com: Promised to Retrieve My Money, But No Updates or Progress Yet

I paid upfront to TheGlobalPayback.com and they assured me that it would be a simple process to track my money and return it to me within 1-4 months. However, I have yet to receive any updates or progress on my case. They keep telling me that the bank should reimburse my money, but the bank has already sent me a final written outcome stating that they cannot do anything about online trading scams. TheGlobalPayback.com claims to have traced where my money went and should be able to retrieve it from the scammer, but I am still waiting for any action to be taken. I hope that I do not fall victim to another scam and that TheGlobalPayback.com will follow through on their promises.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

TheGlobalPayback.com TheGlobalPayback.com Review: How They Helped Me Recover Lost Funds

So, I gotta tell ya, I got scammed outta a whole lotta cash, like $*** aud. It was a real bummer, ya know? I was too embarrassed to tell anyone, but I needed my money back, like, pronto. That's when I stumbled upon TheGlobalPayback.com. At first, I was like, "Is this for real?" But I was desperate, so I decided to give it a shot.

I gotta say, I was pleasantly surprised. They hooked me up with a recovery specialist who helped me get back 10% of my lost funds. It's not all of it, but it's a start, ya know? And I'm still working with the team to get the rest of my money back.

Honestly, I would totally recommend TheGlobalPayback.com if you're in the same boat as me. They really helped me out when I needed it most.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

TheGlobalPayback.com Warning: Avoid TheGlobalPayback.com - My Terrible Experience with Scammers

like these are everywhere on the internet and it's important to be careful when dealing with any kind of financial transaction online. TheGlobalPayback.com is one such website that you should avoid at all costs.

I had a terrible experience with them and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Joseph, the person who contacted me, seemed very convincing and promised that my case would be resolved quickly. I paid all the fees upfront, but after 5 months, there was still no progress. I tried contacting them multiple times, but they never responded.

It's frustrating to lose your hard-earned money to scammers like these, but it's important to learn from our mistakes and move on. Don't fall for their honey trap and don't trust anyone who promises quick and easy solutions to your financial problems.

The worst part is that they charge a whopping $1800 (CAD) and don't deliver on their promises. It's a complete rip off and I regret ever getting involved with them.

In conclusion, stay away from TheGlobalPayback.com and any other similar websites. Don't let greed cloud your judgment and always do your research before making any financial transactions online. It's better to be safe than sorry.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

TheGlobalPayback.com TheGlobalPayback.com Review: Disappointing Results and Lack of Communication

I had a really bad experience with TheGlobalPayback.com. I was scammed by some people who claimed to be from Interpol and I lost a lot of money. I was really upset and didn't know what to do. That's when I heard about TheGlobalPayback.com and decided to give them a try.

At first, I was really hopeful. They sent me a letter that I could use to try and get my money back from the online transfer sites that I had used. But unfortunately, none of the sites would help me. I was really disappointed and felt like I had wasted my money on TheGlobalPayback.com's services.

I even tried to get help from the ombudsman, but they couldn't do anything for me either. I was really starting to lose hope. But TheGlobalPayback.com told me that they would keep trying to help me. They said that they would see what they could do next.

But then, I never heard from them again. I tried to contact them, but they never responded. I felt like they had just taken my money and didn't care about helping me at all.

Overall, I would not recommend TheGlobalPayback.com. Their services cost me 1500 euros and I didn't get any results. I hope that other people won't make the same mistake that I did and will find a better way to get their money back if they are ever scammed.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

TheGlobalPayback.com Disappointing Experience with TheGlobalPayback.com: Lack of Progress and Poor Client Service

I've been using TheGlobalPayback.com for almost two months now and I have to say, I'm not impressed. While they did charge my credit card and send me a contract, that's about all they've done. I received a form letter from them that I was supposed to send to my bank myself, but other than that, there's been no progress.

Their client service is pretty terrible too. Whenever I ask for an update, they ignore me and act like I'm being rude for even asking. It's like they don't think I have the right to know what's going on with my own case.

Honestly, I should have gone with Claim Justice instead. I had high hopes for TheGlobalPayback.com, but almost two months in and this is all they've done. It's really disappointing.

Overview of TheGlobalPayback.com customer experience

TheGlobalPayback.com has received numerous complaints from consumers. Customers have reported issues with the website's payment system, including delayed payments and missing funds. The customer service team has also been criticized for being unresponsive and unhelpful. Many users have expressed frustration with the lack of transparency regarding fees and charges. Additionally, some customers have reported unauthorized charges on their accounts. Overall, TheGlobalPayback.com has a poor reputation among consumers due to these ongoing problems.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

TheGlobalPayback.com contacts