The Wheel ConnectionFraud

I've just submitted a complaint against The Wheel Company in error. I sincerely apologize for the mistake. It should have read "The Wheel Connection". I had wanted to attach a street view photo of this so called operation but for whatever reason, it's not working. If anyone has any doubts about the legitimacy of The Wheel Connection, please go to Google Maps and type in 1816 S Franklin Springfield MO. Once there, click on street view, you'll see what I mean!

Fraud

• Da
    DARRIN JOHNSON Nov 11, 2009

WE ALSO HAD THE SAME TIPE OF EXPERIANCE WE ALSO GOT CHARGED FOR A WHEEL AND NEVER RECEIVED IT AND TRIED TO CONTACT THEM BUT NEVER GOT ANY WHERE WITH IT THEY JUST HUNG UP ON US EVERY TIME IF ANYONE FIND THESE POPLE PLEASE LET US KNOW SO WE CAN GET OUR REVENGE AND I PROMIS WE WILL GET EVEN THANKS DARRIN @ PRO IMAGE BODY AND PAINT [protected]

• Bi
    big mike peters Aug 14, 2009

I told Brockman his so called business looked abandoned and It looked to be a royal [censored]hole, boy did he get pissed. I have had nothing but problems with these clowns. I cancelled my credit card account and am sending the wheels back at Brockmans expense, as I wont sign or open the packages, they are going straight back. I heard many complaints of ### product also. I contacted the Attorney Genral and the bbb, and am complaining on any website I can.