The UPS Store — refused to accept amazon return.
Approximately, 3:00 pm Monday, November 18, 2019 I entered your store to return an area rug that was rolled up and tied, to be returned to Amazon, with proper Amazon shipping instructions.
The male store employee refused to accept it because "It wasn't wrapped properly". I asked to speak to the manager who came out. She repeated the same thing, all the while, her employee was sarcastically laughing at me.
I am absolutely dismayed that a company such as The UPS Store, with an Amazon contract, would do whatever necessary to please this customer.
In this case, this store was only interested in making a buck.
I was also told by your management not to return to her store again! Unbelievable!
My family and friends will be happy not to do business with you folks again.
Giorgio Hazzis & Family
More The UPS Store Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service 
- UPS Store Greer SC - poor customer service by owner
- The UPS Store - notary public
- The UPS Store - mailbox delivery
- UPS Store Santa Barbara Mesa - damage and theft
- The UPS Store - notary charge rip off