The UPS Storerefused to accept amazon return.

G Nov 18, 2019 Review updated:

Approximately, 3:00 pm Monday, November 18, 2019 I entered your store to return an area rug that was rolled up and tied, to be returned to Amazon, with proper Amazon shipping instructions.

The male store employee refused to accept it because "It wasn't wrapped properly". I asked to speak to the manager who came out. She repeated the same thing, all the while, her employee was sarcastically laughing at me.

I am absolutely dismayed that a company such as The UPS Store, with an Amazon contract, would do whatever necessary to please this customer.
In this case, this store was only interested in making a buck.

I was also told by your management not to return to her store again! Unbelievable!

My family and friends will be happy not to do business with you folks again.

Happy Holidays,
Giorgio Hazzis & Family
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

• SubSquirrel Nov 18, 2019

Was delivered that way?

• Um is not an answer! Nov 18, 2019

Pretty sure Amazon goes by USPS only.

• SubSquirrel Nov 18, 2019

@Um is not an answer! My Amazon packages are from UPS or their own delivery service. Rarely do I get anything from the post office.

• Um is not an answer! Nov 19, 2019

@SubSquirrel Really? Mine are from USPS or the Amazon prime truck.amazo

• Um is not an answer! Nov 19, 2019

@Um is not an answer! * Amazon made a special deal with USPS re: delivery on Sundays and holidays in case it was whole foods we were ordering.

Malibu is My Happy Place Jan 28, 2020

@Um is not an answer! They cannot take a package wrapped improperly because once they take it, they are responsible for the item getting there without damage. To properly ship a large rug, you need a box. It’s not fair for you to have them assume liability for your package return. Obviously, you did not care about the condition of the rug, yet if it went out that way, and Amazon refused to refund you because it came apart or fell through the plastic or was bent or cut, then you would be the first to complain that it was UPS’s fault, so it’s a lose lose set up for the UPS Store and they are doing it the right way.

• Um is not an answer! Jan 29, 2020

@Malibu is My Happy Place I never ordered a rug from Amazon.

• Um is not an answer! Jan 29, 2020

@Malibu is My Happy Place I'm not the OP.