The UPS Storelate delivery

P Dec 05, 2018

On November 19th, I went to the UPS store #5571 in Bowie, Maryland to mail a package. I told the cashier that I want the package to get there in 3 days because the recipient would be traveling on the 4th day. I was guaranteed that delivery and was made to pay a huge amount of money.
On the day that the delivery was supposed to get to the destination, I decided to track it online, and to my dismay, it was not anywhere near Houston where the package should have been. The tracking was telling me that the package won't be delivered until that following Monday, which was 3 more days.
Anyway, I asked for my package to be returned to me and what I need right now is my refund. Since UPS did not keep up to their bargain, then they need to return my money.
I've called the store several times and all they do is take down Informations and promised that I'll be hearing from the manager. It's more than a week and no one has contacted me yet.