The UPS Store — late delivery
On November 19th, I went to the UPS store #5571 in Bowie, Maryland to mail a package. I told the cashier that I want the package to get there in 3 days because the recipient would be traveling on the 4th day. I was guaranteed that delivery and was made to pay a huge amount of money.
On the day that the delivery was supposed to get to the destination, I decided to track it online, and to my dismay, it was not anywhere near Houston where the package should have been. The tracking was telling me that the package won't be delivered until that following Monday, which was 3 more days.
Anyway, I asked for my package to be returned to me and what I need right now is my refund. Since UPS did not keep up to their bargain, then they need to return my money.
I've called the store several times and all they do is take down Informations and promised that I'll be hearing from the manager. It's more than a week and no one has contacted me yet.
More The UPS Store Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again!
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service
- UPS Store Greer SC - poor customer service by owner
- The UPS Store - notary public
- The UPS Store - mailbox delivery
- UPS Store Santa Barbara Mesa - damage and theft
- The UPS Store - notary charge rip off