The Salvation Army USA — the manager of the location was super rude!
So today I went to shop at the location by my house, it was not my first time at this location. Every time we go there is a lady with black hair, about 5 0", she is kind of chubby, she always treats us SUPER RUDE as if were asking her to give us thing for free or if we were homeless, and she almost kicked us out the store, my husband is DISABILITY and shouldn't have been treated this way. She kept making fun of us with her co-worker in Spanish while pointing at us in the store. When i tried to talk to her she said I can treat you the way I want I am the manager here. I can't describe how rude she was with us, I couldn't hold my tears after she did that to me. She refused telling me her name when I asked her, I have two receipts with me from today one has name "Nicole", Reg: "RDBM07270", the second named "Maricela", Reg:"RDBQ06423". Store number: 95.3.
I don't know how you let RUDE worker with [censor] customer scervice work there. I'm not stepping into this place no more.
My email: marsilinou.[protected]@gmail.com
More The Salvation Army USA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - co worker and the back stabbing and lies 
- The Salvation Army USA - discrimination and harassment 
- Salvation Army - refuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices 
- The Salvation Army USA - service 
- The Salvation Army - screw over and abuse their hardworking employees