The Mercury News — I never ordered the paper — they throw it anyway
and refuse to stop! no matter how many times I call and complain.
My guess is 1, they want more crime, say you are going on vacation, thieves will know no one is home. Cowabunga $$!
guess number 2: they tell the liquor companies and whatnot, they have an exaggerated number of subscribers, so they get more money for adds.
(3) As the kids say, I am being trolled. ha ha.
(4) Fraud, corruption. Salesmen are getting bonuses by making up "sales."
(5) absolutely, an intentional effort to INCREASE our carbon footprint unnecessary, e.g., cut down more trees, melt more ice caps, increase the ozone level and decrease world oxygen. Even if I liked the Merc News, in the past 15-20 years, couldn't I more efficiently read it online???? Why throw garbage under my front lawn sprinkler?
More The Mercury News Complaints & Reviews
- San Jose Mercury News - annoying phone calls and repeat billings 
- San Jose Mercury News - high pressure sales tactics/automatic renewal 
- San Jose Mercury Newspaper - delivery problems 
- San Jose Mercury Newspaper - news delivery scam 
- San Jose Mercury News - incessant hang up calls
- Sanjose Mercury News - abusive, unethical and misleading sales practices 
- San Jose Mercury News - never delivered, but keeps charging, even after cancellation 1 yr later
- The Mercury News - no paper
- San Jose Mercury News - delivering a sj mercury 1 day per week when 7 days per week was agreed to
- [Resolved] The Mercury News - sunday paper