The Kraft Heinz Companyoscar meyer bacon

R

About 3 weeks-1month ago I call customer service regarding a package of bacon I purchased at a Market Basket in chelsea Ma that had no expiration date on it. The customer service rep was very nice and she sent me 2-$2.00 coupons to make up for it. However I just went to use them and they expired on 3/31/2018. Thats just not right! I can send these back to you for new ones that don't expire so soon. Here is my mailing information so you can look up my original complaint/call and hopefully send out new coupons.

Roberta Callinan