The JT Storeonline shopping; non receipt of refund

R Jun 06, 2019

This is a fake site. I request everybody to not buy anything from this site. I ordered two items from this site and paid the amount. Even after five days of placing order there was no further processing from their end when I tried to track my order in their site, which is not user friendly no order was seen placed under my account. When I enquired about the same through email they had always given a copy paste reply showing order id and order details and a link to track which is not working. Also suggested to download their app which is not available in play store or anywhere else.
Fed up of the boring replies I decided to cancel my order and informed them through email since no cancellation facility is available in their site. They replied that my cancellation request was processed and I would receive the refund within 7 to 10 days after 7 days I contacted them again they have given the same reply, which reminds me of the movie '' Damini '' tariq pe tariq. Till now I haven't received my money. Now they are not giving any reply to my emails.
So I request everybody to beware of this site or any such sites giving huge discounts. My order id is 7817078

RESOLVED

• The JT Store's response · Oct 24, 2019

Dear,
    Sorry for the issue you have faced,
    According to your order status, your paid amount for order is refunded to you from our side.