The JT StoreI have order a philip's trimmer. item model number qt4011. payment has already made still did not received the product

I Jun 24, 2019

I have order a Philip's trimmer as soon as I submit the order I got the message that "your order won't be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account. Mail your order I'd with payment proof to [email protected]" why did you guys did not told me before payment. I want my products or payment back tried and call customer care no. But they are disconnecting my call if they pick up my call no one is answering I keep on saying hello hello but no answer by you guys.

RESOLVED

• The JT Store's response · Oct 24, 2019

Dear,
    Sorry for the issue you have faced,
    According to your order status your order is under deal product
    under this deal you get JT wallet cash, you
    cash for purchase anything with discount by redeem your JT wallet cash on our site.
    So we request you to make account on our site, where we'll deliver your JT Cash.
    For more details about your order please download The JT app Throw below mentioned link