The Foschini Group — non authorized transactions on my account
My account at Foschini - was paid in full on the 12th of August. In October they have all of a sudden charged Sterns Credit Benefit Insurance (R3.64) on my account with an account benefit amount of R31.36. Now they have the audacity to send me an SMS stating that my account is in arrears and all of a sudden there is a collection letter charge of R22.80. My enquiries regarding this is just ignored. I am really upset.
So if you do not make your sales you charge unauthorized transactions to customers fully paid up accounts.
More The Foschini Group Complaints & Reviews
- The Foschini Group - one2one
- The Foschini Group - being called a fool by exact cashier 
- The Foschini Group - broken cell phone claim 
- The Foschini Group - handing me over for "outstanding" monthly booklet fees, after I cancelled it several times 
- THE Foschini Retail Group - poor services
- The Foschini Group - online shopping-order number - p251704929
- The Foschini Group - breach of contract: illegal charges
- The Foschini Group - cellphone/credit increase
- The Foschini Group - communication
- The Foschini Group - unsolicited emails