The Dumploading warehouse

I was so disappointed in the Dumps "new Policy". I had no problems with my salesman, waiting on a day for them to deliver my mattresses was not an option.I came in my own truck, I was advised by the salesman, that when I got to the back to pick up my merchandise they were not going to put it on my truck, because of a new policy.I misunderstood him, I assumed they were not going to tie it down, not load it.I am a 67 yr.old woman, how was I supposed to load 2 mattresses ??? Schocker, I was inform by the manager of the Dump in Houston and the warehouse person, that they could not help me.Thankfully 2 men were waiing on teir mattresses and helped me. This was so upsetting to me, because this should have been handled differently.When I spoke to the store manager he was veryyyy rude, and said because they had been sued, they could not help me.So people please pay attentin.We are paying for someone else's mistakes.If I had know that I would and should have went elsewhere.