The Dublin Shed Company, Bever Log Cabinsgarden sheds log cabins

T Jul 31, 2018 Review updated:

Hi I am posting here to make people aware of this company (dublin shed company) in rolestown swords co dublin there sales rep brenden has been taking deposits of people including my mother for log cabins and has not supplied them. When we contact the company owner brian gleeson he told us that brenben did not work for him that he was just renting out his yard we told brian it was his website that we seen the cabins on and his yard we visited he told us that brendan was gone and would not be back.
The other day I went to the yard to see what was going on and to my surprise there was bever log cabins selling cabins from the same yard this is not over yet I will be taking this further.

Annette Hunter Sep 24, 2018

I am homeless due to Beaver Log Cabins and it’s director Trevor Watson. I am not the only client to be left in a death trap log cabin ‘home’ that is unfit for habitation. Call me on 083 4631297. Of course when I and b3 other clients that I know of tried to sue, Trevor Watson just closed Beaver Log Cabins Ltd and then set up Beaver Log Cabins Ni- and continues on. Leaving us with no legal redress or justice. What a scam. You buy what is sold as a home and you get a faulty shed. Call me for more info. When we got this company featured on Conor Popes Consumer 999 programme on TV3 - Trevor Watson told us he was suing us all for defamation. He never did. All empty threats from a bully who was exposed. Thank you, Annette Hunter