The Coca-Cola Companyquality of soda

H Jun 25, 2019 Review updated:

Received multiple cans of coca-cola soda and they tasted very flat and like it was missing a part of the flavor. I even bought a 24-pack of it from the Tahlequah, Oklahoma Walmart and everyone ended up pouring them out because they didnt taste right. We love coca-cola and are extremely disappointed in the quality of the product. I wasted money on a beverage i thought was gonna taste great and it was a waste.

Please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com

RESOLVED

• Ju
    Judi Tripp Jan 04, 2020

Diet Coke, I have wasted so many.. They tast like Coke flavored water...I still have 9-12pack cans.. I love my Diet Cokes..I just want you to fix the Cokes.. Maybe they ran out of the syrup..Thank you.

• Ju
    Judi Tripp Jan 04, 2020

@Judi Tripp Just wanted you to fix the Diet Cokes.