The Cleaning Authorityhuntington owner/staff. horrible customer service

J

I have a cleaning rotation scheduled every other Wednesday at noon. Today August 2nd I hear banging on my front after just putting my baby down for a nap and going to shower. I hear the doorbell ringing constantly, jump out of shower and it's the cleaning crew at 10:40 am. This is not there scheduled time, I was not able to answer door. I continued to hear banging and the doorbell. My baby woke screaming and then they were gone. I contated the owner, expressing how upset this made me and he could care less. Talked about a summer schedule which I was never made aware of and instead of saying I will address this with my staff, he apologized and asked if I wanted them to come back. He couldn't even realize that having a baby and people banging down your door is wrong, I haven't been happy with their cleaning either so I decided this was the icing on the cake and told him. He just said thanks for the opportunity, didn't even ask why I felt that way so he could better inform his staff for the future. I told the owner im going to put his customer service out there because he could care less. TERRIBLE in my opinion and they don't even clean well..