Thai Airwaysvery disrespectful and rude service from purser gian charlie tg417 nov 03

J Nov 04, 2018

I flew on Flt TG601 from HK transit Bangkok on November 3rd 2018. .I purchased US$300 worth of products.The purser came and delivered to my seat and ask for my passport and credit card.Process was courteous and customer focused and friendly.
On the next flight TG417, I wanted to purchase similar products which ran out.The purser came over and ask for my passport and credit card and took it away for processing.After half an hour, I asked purser where my documents are.She said it was procedure.Airline staff has no legal authority to keep my legal document and credit card.I started to tell her experience from previous flight.Before I could start, she Yelled in front of other customers " if you don't like it, write a complaint, my name is Giancharlie " and walked away.This tells me she does not care about Thai airways customers and sales.
This is extremely disrespectful and rude and set a bad behaviour for other staff.This has never been my experience with my experience on Thai airline.I hope that you will not allow one bad apple destroy that image.
I am looking for a follow up how your company responds and resolve the situation.
Jeffrey Loke