TextbookrushTextbookrush is a scam

M

I had a lot of books left from times when I was a student and most of them were in a perfect condition. I decided to sell them and that's how I found Textbookrush. I contacted them and they offered me a shipping label and I sent my books.
Later when they received them they said that books arrived in a terrible condition and that they were not able to pay anything. They said that if I wanted to get my books back and I have to pay for shipping.
I paid but they never returned my books!! Avoid this scam site!