Having problems with TextbookRush?

802 Avondale Ave., Ohio
Thu10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TextbookRush.

Complaints & Reviews

TextbookrushI did not receive payment

I mailed in two of my textbooks in May. It is now July and I still have not received payment for my book. It is ridiculous how many other people are dealing with the same problem and I wish I saw this before I sent off hundreds of dollars worth of books. My order number is #2995899. please either return my books or pay for them. or I can just file a report to ecommerce.gov

TEXTBOOKRUSH IS A SCAM

Nov 13, 2018

Textbookrush — books took over with paying for the books

I would like to get my books back and please ship me my books back at 256 3rd street unit 12, Niagara Fall...

Textbookrush — they didn't accept a new book

Never sell your books to these people. 7 weeks ago at one bookstore I bought one book and another one wa...

TextbookrushClosed my account

I'm complaining about deleting my account by the website for an unknown reason. I have been with them for a long time, I really liked what they do and provide. So that's why I have no idea why they closed it. They didn't contact me, probably they thought it would be an extra move for them. They didn't notify me about anything. I would like to clarify the situation with a corporate.

Lynn

Textbookrush — Textbookrush is a scam

I had a lot of books left from times when I was a student and most of them were in a perfect condition. I...

Textbookrush — Scam! Horrible company! Stole my money.

I took a 6-week course. I ordered my rental book before the start of classes. After several e-mails, my book...

TextbookrushRidiculous company

I have rented a book from TextbookRush website and returned it in a timely manner. Book was already used but it was in a great condition and I returned it the same. But then I noticed a charge and when I contacted TextbookRush to ask what was going on, they said that the book was damaged!! I told them that even if there was a damage that was not my fault. They did not believe me and then was the funniest part... They said that I received a brand new book and after I used the book it looked terrible! These guys are completely ridiculous and there is no way to prove them anything!!

www.textbookrush.com — They still haven't paid me for the books, which I sold them

I sold books to the company www.textbookrush.com. I was really disappointed in this company, ‘coz they...

textbookrush.comDon't order from them

The website www.textbookrush.com is scam, and you must not order from them. I ordered several books, and after a month nothing arrived. The seller didn’t provide confirmation email, the receipt or any other information. After that they didn’t communicate, so it was impossible to return money. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you had horrible experience with this seller.

• Le
            LeoG Jan 02, 2015

I purchased book 3 month ago on 9/12/2014 and didn't have a chance to use it until now 12/20-2014. It's a alternative book and I understand from description that it could be different from original publisher, but it is nowhere on their site states that it would be much worse quality than original. The pages are very very thin and you can see throw them and it's ok, but when pages just start falling off is not ok.

Chelsea White Jun 30, 2019

I sold my textbooks via Textbook Rush and received a check that bounced. I would like a direct deposit or the return of my textbooks. this is very unprofessional and i hate the fact that there's no customer service number to contact. you all need to contact me with my money because this is bad customer service.

Comments

• Bj
            B_Jasper Jul 15, 2019

I was quoted $39 for a counseling textbook. I had purchased the book through Abebooks.com and was assured it was authentic. Textbook rush told me that my textbook was counterfeit and I would not be paid for it. The book is authentic and I want my money. They are stealing my book and I want to either get paid or have my book sent back to me.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices