Tempurpediccauses body pain

S

Replaced Foster and Stearns pillowtop matress with Tempurpedic Cloud. Pain started from night one and now for 2 months. Both wife and I have woken up with completely numb arms for first time in 24 years. Matress is as hard as a rock and trying to sleep on side is difficult at best. Wife just had spinal fusion surgery which is why we purchased bed. The support the bed offers is too firm and the name Cloud is misleading. I have chronic neck pain that was not present on old bed. Stiffness in shoulders and base of neck persist throughout the day. We strongly recommend against this bed for anyone who has a nervous system. Tempurpedic informed us that it takes time to break the bed in. We will be broken long before the bed is!

• Pa
    Painfulme Mar 25, 2017

after months of joint pains in my shoulders and hips there seems to be a strong connection between the discomfort of my ball in socket joints and my tempurpedic mattress. My shoulders feel as if they have been overused like a tennis player and my hip bones feel the same . I recently changed my mattress with one I had in another room of the house. I can tell the difference instantly the next night but the pain is still there. I am concerned that I may have waited too long. If you suffer similar symptoms, please act now

• Su
    SunnynVA Dec 26, 2013

I have taken test after test, for arthritis, carpal tunnel, ct scans & an MRI with no negative results. And at my wits end decided to look up my mattress after recalling the woman who gave it to me after my house fire saying it hurt her husbands back. I hurt so much does anyone know how long it takes to feel better once you stop sleeping on the temper? I am gonna sleep on the floor till I can replace it and hope to get my life back!

• Cc
    CCCBQ Dec 20, 2013

I have always had a bad back. Spinal stenosis is only one of several serious issues. Hence the new bed bought ironically from Healthy Back. It never occurred to me before, but after countless pain killers and treatments, including many epidurals, yet one more horrible debilitating night, and doctors puzzled by the endless aching all over my body, I finally googled reviews on my mattress.
    I am now convinced there is, at the very least, a connection between the mattress and my chronic joint and muscle pain. Therefore, I will sleep in another bed tonight and start checking this theory.

Comment Guidelines