TeleCheck Servicesdenied check at walmart 5 times.

R

I am letting you know that I have contacted my Lawyer and He told me that Telecheck has no right knowing what is in my Checking Account so I have let them know they need to fix everything with me. I have no check on file with Telecheck and you have no reason to hold anything against me. Telecheck is a piece of [censor]. Date of incident 3/23/18 Walmart. You all don't need to know anything about my checking account other then stop harassing me about my checking account and take me out of your system. If you don't have a bad check on me then let me write checks in Walmart. I'm sick of this company and have filed a lawsuit against you all. fix it or be sued. Thank you and it's hard to not use abusive language when it comes to this company Telecheck. Fix this issue or be sued.

• Ks
    Ksjeremiah Jan 18, 2019

Would like to know if you ever sued this company and or how things ended. I to am considering talking to my attorney about this corrupt company.