Telecheckdenied check reason code 4 — and they will not correct the issue

A

This company has denied my checks at Walmart on 2 different occasions. I sent in the information they required to correct the issue and then they just re-installed the alert again. They claim I have a bank account through a bank I have never banked at in my life. They say that bank account with a bank I never heard of has someone writing checks with my drivers license and not my name or address. I have gotten the run around getting the issue adjusted and will now be contacting a attorney. This is a ridiculous company that does not have the where-with-all to varify things before the deny people, nor will they give the denied person enough information to rectify the ongoing problems.