Teespring.comonly wrong info and impossible to get anything from them

C Review updated:

I purchased T-shirt with logo from the company www.teespring.com. I got confirmation info and the tracking number, but after 4 days I decided to check my order. It turned out that they sent me wrong tracking number. I tried to change it, but they again and again told me ###. No delivery, no correct info. I have no idea what to do now. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

• Br
    Brei Sep 01, 2018

I ordered a tshirt on December first. I checked my tracking info this morning December 11 and it said that it was returned to sender, which I did not authorize or ask for it to be returned I would like for it to be sent back to me. The address on the order was correct. If you could have it back to me by Christmas I would appreciate it thank you.

• Sp
    Spence Didd Sep 03, 2018

I have reached out 2 times now to notify tee spring of infringment of our StillAFool traemark next step will be legal action. Please advise

link: https://teespring.com/stores/4thewinners?page=1

• Cr
    Crystal Shick Sep 05, 2018

I ordered a dispatcher hoody and never received it. I tried calling in today bc I just remembered about it and you cannot talk to anyone! This is ridiculous!!! I paid a good amount of money to get this hoody that I have not got! I want a refund or another hoody that is similar in regards to being a police dispatcher!

• Ra
    Rafael Villasenor Apr 02, 2019

I don't have received order 9D39457DF534B588 since february
    I send many request with no answer
    I need my money back

• Te
    Teespringsucks May 28, 2019

Wtf I still havent got play shirt. Ordered it on April 2 and now its May 22, 2018 but it said from the 15-22 of April. Scammed...

Jodie DUke Jul 15, 2019

I ordered a tshirt on 6/19/19. Was told I would received this order between July1 and July 4. It is now July 9 and I have not received the order and neither as DHLecommerce. Order #0c4d6049a5cf6ded. If you can not find my order please recreate tshirt and send it overnight and refund my money.

• Pe
    Perkinskathryn4128 Mar 07, 2020

I ordered a triple goddess hoodie. It never arrived. The dates that it was suppose to be here was 19-22 of this month. I never received it. I have the tracking number. I checked it and it said it had arrived. And I never received the hoodie