Teespring.com — I had to pay for their mistake
I was starting my clothing line, so I decided to try this service. I wanted to see if people will like my designs. So I uploaded my design, set the campaign for 7 days and met the goal of 50 shirts. The first message I got from my customer was about him waiting three weeks for the item to arrive. The thing I wasn't expecting was people sending me emails with complaints. I didn't sell them directly, so I couldn't do anything. This was embarrassing, because out of the 50 shirts I sold I had about 30 emails asking me where the items were. Upset customers emailed me as there were no responses from teespring. I didn't want to associate my name with bad service, so I refunded all customers personally. I'm very disappointed.
More Teespring.com Complaints & Reviews
- Teespring.com - ridiculous size, t-shirts were too small
- TeeSpring - fraud
- Teespring.com - I got wrong size. no idea how to change it
- Teespring.com - they have charged me for purchases that I did not make!
- Teespring.com - problems with sizes and one t-shirt was completely wrong
- TeeSpring - credit card charges one year after later!
- Teespring.com - ordered in january and received nothing yet!
- TeeSpring - custom shirt
- TeeSpring - a "livep. d." t-shirt, that I returned, have not gotten my "full refund"!
- TeeSpring - tank top I created