Having problems with TeeChip?

TeeChip reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 27, 2015. The latest review Blanket was posted on Apr 13, 2021. TeeChip has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 243 reviews. TeeChip has resolved 0 complaints.

TeeChip Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 476 9250 (General Support)
+1 317 981 5041 (Seller Support)
41454 Christy Street
Fremont, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TeeChip Customer Service. Initial TeeChip complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TeeChip above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TeeChip. Discuss the issues you have had with TeeChip and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TeeChip Complaints & Reviews, Page 6

TeeChip — vw phone cover

I ordered the VW phone cover in Kelly green after seeing it on Facebook. Last Friday, dec 1 st I received my...

TeeChiptake the money and run!

I ordered 2 coffee cups and have never received an email confirmation but the money was taken out of my account. You can't reach them by phone and they won't respond to emails and they say they have a chat service but if they do I haven't located it. It seems that their office hours are none since they won't answer the phone. After over a week I finally contacted my bank and am trying to have the charges reversed, especially now that I have seen all of the complaints. The cups are wonderful and I really wanted them for Christmas but I don't think this is going to happen especially since I don't even have an order number.

TeeChip — tee-shirt packer football team

Ordered Medium Adult sized Tee-shirt from TEECHIP PRO ad on Facebook. I received the item on Dec 14, 2017...

TeeChip — incomplete order

I ordered two mugs for my sons under order #[protected] and only received one of them. I would like my other mug...

TeeChipcustomer service

You sent me the WRONG shirt & it is impossible to reach your Customer service phone # because it asks for an 8-digit Order #... the order # you sent me: here is the email I rcvd from you:
    "Order Confirmation
    Your TeeChip order has been placed.

Thank you! Your order number is: RL-[protected]"

I want to talk to someone about this & get the shirt I ordered NOT the one you sent!!! SO FRUSTRATING!!!
    Linda Woods, [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

TeeChipa cup I ordered

Ordered a cup for my daughter with daughter saying on it, They sent me a Dad cup. Cup came in box with no paper work. Just a cup in a box. Called their 800 number and it seems I have to put in an order # Dont have one. Just a cup in a box. Bought it thru paypal. Also on their web site it said, No order # just put in your email address and zip code I did. They said email address invlaid. Find this strange since they sent me an email to that address asking me how I liked my cup Scam?

Tee Chipt shirt return

On october 23, 17 i sent back a tshirt due to a hole in the shirt. I just wanted one to replace as this was a gift for my son in law. It was the grunt style gear which we saw on facebook.
        Please respond asap
        i had pointed out the spot on the shirt

I was charged on my credit card & of course I had already paid as I had ordered this in plenty of time for his birthday
        I sent this shirt to tee chip
        7800 records street
        lawrence mi 46226

this was what was on the bag

judy bramschreiber

phone [protected]
        [protected]@yahoo.Com

• Po
            pobarjenkins Nov 29, 2017

You will need to contact them directly as they most likely will not see your complaint here.

TeeChipharry potter phone case

Hello, I bought the Harry Potter Limited Edition phone case for iPhone 6 on October 28 2017. I received an email on November 1 that it had shipped. A few days later, when it arrived, I was very displeased to find that the phone case looks nothing like the picture online that was advertising the item. On the phone case, the colors are dull and the image is blurry. I need to return the phone case and I would like a full refund.
          Order number: RL-[protected]
          My email: [protected]@gmail.com

TeeChipphone cover

I sent an email weeks ago and have not had anyone contact to date? my # is [protected]. I would appreciate a call back today. This item did not fit my husbands phone so i want a refund back on my cc i used. Thank you. Sandra shawhan order @rl-[protected]. Credit my card ending in 2208 mastercard. Thank you. I am mailing this back today to the address on the package as there was no packing slip enclosed i paid 28.94

TeeChipgive thanks with a grateful heart snoopy t-shirts (2) size 2x

I ordered two of these shirts.. my payment was withdrawn from my bank account.. I did not get an email with confirmation or tracking numbers.. I have not gotten anything at all except $$'s taken from account..
              teechip.com order [protected] Ca
              Please send information on delivery to [protected]@yahoo.com as I placed this order truly trusting that I would recieve the items ordered in a timely manner.. I am not rich.. actually work hard for a living, as I am sure you all do .. I can't afford to have this type of business transactions.. these shirts were gifts..

• Po
                  pobarjenkins Nov 21, 2017

If you end up not being able to get any return contact from the website of purchase, you may want to file a transaction dispute with your bank.

TeeChipwrong poster

I ordered A poster for my kid on November 2nd 2017 and it arrived yesterday by UPS on November 9th 2017. When my son opened it it was a complete different poster than what I chose Online. I called To see what was going on but it kept giving me a 8 digit code and the order number I had Was 10. I'm furious that it's this hard to speak to a representative for something they messed up on. Really hope to hear back from you SOON.

TeeChiphoodie

I made an order and quickly realised it was wrong so I cancelled it straight away and reordered. I was then sent an automated email to ask to cancel the item. I did again but four days later I've been told both items are in the post despite sending another email begging them not to send it. I'm absolutely gutted, wish I'd seen this site before ordering. No one will help me!!

TeeChip — order

I placed an order for l/s t-shirt on Oct, 17, 2017 paid through pay pal. I did receive my order just in the...

Tee Chiptee shirt

I ordered a tee shirt from Tee chip I requested an xl what I received was small and very cheap material. The contact number will not allow access if you don't have an order number which I was never given. I have tried to reach the company at number given numerous times. There was no packing slip with my order and there is no order number that I can find on the outside of the shipping package.

Sandra Becker Dec 01, 2017

I had the same experience with a cup. Sent the wrong cup. Came in a box with no paper work and therefore no order number. These people are unreachable, Must be a scam

TeeChipmug

i recieved my mug from ups on saturday oct 14th 2017.on the box was a sticker from ups saying received in damaged condition i opened the box my mug was in peices!i tried calling customer support but they keep asking for an 8 digit number but the order number i have is 12 numbers long they keep saying its a wrong number i tried different ways to put the number in n nothing works!!i paid over 20.00dollars for a mug as a birthday present for my daughter n now i dont know what to do!

• Ai
                          aimee silveyra Oct 25, 2017

I ordered a To My Son mug / cup on 10/13 and it said I would get it by 10/24 has not been delivered yet
                          my order # is [protected] can you please check on the status. Please reply to my email [email protected]
                          thanks in advance
                          aimee silveyra
                          5779 nw 116 ave apt 104 doral, fl [protected]

TeeChip1× limited time offer - youth t-shirt $30.94 (inclusive of shipping charges) order rl-[protected]

On 2/9/2017, I ordered the above using my credit card. On 29/9/2017, I received an email stating that the T-shirt (Order RL-[protected]) had been delivered. I was surprised by that statement as to date, I am yet to receive the package.
                        I contacted DHL e-commerce and was told that they were handling the shipping of the product Tracking number GM275115280092716833) from USA until Malaysia.
                        However, once it reaches Malaysian shores, it will be handed over to Pos Malaysia. According to a DHL e-commerce employee, there is no tracking number once it is handed over to Pos Malaysia and so there is no way of tracking its movement. For all I know, as a result it could have gone missing after it arrived at Pos Malaysia.
                        As such I request for a replacement or a refund of the product (inclusive of the shipping charges).

TeeChiptexas tough hurricane harvey relief shirt item ordered but not received

Order No. RL-[protected], placed 9/11/17, size M, J Navy color, Classic T-Shirt. I am not able to trace this order, which I placed via an Instagram link, as I receive a prompt that my email is incorrect. No one responded to my TeeChip interactive chat on Facebook; no one answers any phone numbers: [protected], [protected], and the prompt for the 888 toll free number asks for an 8 digit order number when clearly my order number is larger than 8 digits. I would like either an acknowledgement of my order and expected delivery date or a refund of my purchase price.

texas tough hurricane harvey relief shirt item ordered but not received
                          texas tough hurricane harvey relief shirt item ordered but not received

TeeChipI don't recommend this company at all

Ok, your idea is fine, but there's a lot of things you have to improve.
                            I ordered a designed phone case, I choose a very bright and colorful one, but what I received was completely different. I called them, they said I could send it back. I did and asked for a refund. And here's where my crazy story began. I can't get a refund due to unknown reasons. Been waiting for 2 months. It's just crazy and ridiculous.
                            I hope I will get my money one day. So please, stay away, don't give them your money.

TeeChipdaughter coffee mug

I had ordered 3 daughter coffee mugs and received only two. My name is Karren A. Smith 2417 Golf Rd. Apt. 1 Eau Claire Wi. 54701. since I have paid for 3 mugs that is what I would love to receive. I will give you two weeks to send the remaining daughter cup that I have already paid for and if I don't receive it I will report your company to the attorney general. According to your reviews your company could stand a little scrutiny any way . Please be so kind as to complete my order. Thank you Karren A. Smith

smith

TeeChipStay away

I really didn't like it. Way too slow.
                                Just like everyone I thought it would be nice to buy something for a good price. If only I was aware of the consequences, I would never order from them. My order never arrived. I contacted customer service and they answered me only after 7 days stating that they will send another item to me. Ok. But it didn't arrive either. I was so angry, they made me wait 4 months to get my orders. So I asked for a refund. And they started it again. They kept feeding me with promises to refund within 7 business days every week when I got nothing time by time. They stole my money for sure. Total scam.
                                Never buy from them, people.