TechSkills.com — Provide outdated text book
I've signed up for a CWNA class at the www.techskills.com campus in San Jose, California. The tution was quoted with the textbook provided by the school. When I started the class, an outdated paper text was LOANED to me and the instructor gave me an even older pdf version that he downloaded from the Internet. You can imagine that with a $2500 price tag, they would manage to provide you a current text version. They said if I want to have my own book, I have to buy it.
AVOID THESE PEOPLE AT ALL COST!!! THEY ARE UNETHICAL AND ONLY CARE ABOUT THE BOTTOM LINE!!!
More TechSkills.com Complaints & Reviews
- TechSkills / MyComputerCareer.edu - Cost-Lies about Product 
- TechSkills - Breach of Contract 
- TechSkills - Stay away from TechSkills! 
- TechSkills - No help at all! 
- TechSkills - Course setup and over selling
- TechSkills - Poor computer support! 
- TechSkills - liars
- TechSkills - Bad instructors 
- TechSkills of Sacramento - INFURIATED
- Tech Skills - school is terrible