Menu

A
Author of the complaint
10:59 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Annoyed that TD bank, you might as well say has me deceased on their records. As an account holder for 2 accounts since I have not shown any activity on any accounts, that is no deposits or withdrawals TD bank has placed both my accounts in an inactive status and has decreased my interest rates to 0.1% on both my accounts. Placing me in an inactive status you can interpret that as a deceased account holder. TD bank has my personal information on file, that is, home/cell phone, home address and email address so why the hell hasn't TD bank made any attempts to contact me to ascertain any information before placing my accounts in what I consider a deceased file.in addition, TD bank has failed to send me monthly statements in over 6 months, their preferred method was to stamp both accounts as inactive. TD bank also had the nerve to close down my debit card without any notice to me inform me of termination of my debit card, how does TD bank have the right to do this without making any attempt to contact me? A certified letter should have been mailed to me requesting that I contact the bank rather then stamping my accounts as inactive/deceased account holder, what nerve. These accounts will be closed down and I will be taking my business elsewhere and will be sending a copy of this email to the Commission of Banking and Insurance to confirm if in fact this is legit as I have lost my interest rate which I doubt TD bank will credit my account for the lost interest that I should have earned.

Helpful? 0 0

More TD Bank complaints & reviews

TD Bank - outrageous overdraft fees
TD Bank - overdraft fees?!?
TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits