TD Auto Finance — my title (which seems to be a hotpoint here)
My husband had a jeep that we financed however, he died and I continued to make payments after his death and paid it off. I notified them of his death and faxed them the death certificate which names me as his wife. TD auto first told me they would not release the title to me and wanted the jeep back (funnily enough, not until AFTER I had paid it off). This happens to be legal in some states however it is not in California. Once they found out it wasn't legal here, they said they mailed it to me and gave me an incorrect address where it was mailed.
This company is evil. To put a widow, who is missing her husband desperately and crying every day anyhow, through a lying fraudulent scam to make what...10 grand? is just wrong.
I want the title and I never want to hear from TD Auto again.
More TD Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- TD Auto Finance - incompetence 
- TD Auto Finance - false attempt to repo 
- TD Auto Insurance (Primmum) - td sucks 
- TD Auto Finance - ilegal repo by td finace
- TD Auto Finance Loan - phone harassment
- TD Auto Finance - customer service
- TD Auto Finance - title
- TD Auto Finance - bad service
- TD Auto Finance - car purchase
- TD Auto Finance - pathetic, rude customer service