Tcs - One Insurancedamaged claim of auto transport

E

I had my vehicle BMW X5 transported from Massachusetts to Alaska through Mercury Auto Transport. The auto carrier that picked my vehicle is called Motion Express based on Portland Oregon. The driver, VLADIMIR SVIRIDIUK transported my vehicle from Massachusetts to Seattle...Ralf with Alaska Auto Transport in Seattle discovered a big dent and 2 little dents on the hood of my X5...my husband said that it looks like someone stepped on the hood of my car to reach something on the top. When my vehicle arrived in Anchorage, the tailgate had a really bad dent now too...but Alaska Auto Transport said that the tailgate damage happened at their parking lot when they tried to unload my vehicle from the trailer. Alaska Auto Transport took care of the damage in one week.. but the damage on the hood caused by Motion Express...I waited 2 months and now just got a letter from their insurance adjuster that was handling the case, JENNIFER GARCIA [protected] ext 670 that they are not going to pay for the damage. JENNIFER GARCIA was very rude, unprofessional, and prejudiced! When Michael, my agent with Mercury Auto Transport emailed her to check on the status of my claim she lied to Michael that she had REPEATEDLY tried to contact me to get my mailing address. REPEATEDLY means twice or more...she's only called me ONCE at 4pm on the same day when I called Michael that morning to ask about the status of my claim. I had missed her call, when I called back they were already gone, so I talked to her the following morning. And MOTION EXPRESS I found out that it has very bad reviews! My agent assured me that it was a good and reliable company that they deal with them all the time. They lied!