Menu
TBH Management Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

TBH Management
reviews & complaints

www.tbhmanagement.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.7 9 Reviews

TBH Management Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with TBH Management at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for TBH Management has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of TBH Management. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest TBH Management reviews & complaints

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

TBH Management TBH management is great!

TBH management is great! The team is always amazing at fixing any problems. I really recommend this rental Agency to people who want nice homes for easy living!

J

TBH Management I've had a great experience with TBH

I've had a great experience with TBH. They've been managing my property for about a year now, and I haven't had any problems. Whenever I've talked to them on the phone, their service has been great. They always keep me updated on anything important about my property and the tenants. Communication is key, and they've been on top of it from the beginning.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

TBH Management I really like TBH Management, but they ain't perfect and sometimes their attitudes can be a bit harsh

I really like TBH Management, but they ain't perfect and sometimes their attitudes can be a bit harsh. I reckon they could work on being a little friendlier. But they're real patient with me when I'm slow on rent and always send maintenance out when needed. So thanks TBH for letting me be your tenant, I'm mighty grateful for your kind patience and quick maintenance service.

Is TBH Management legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals TBH Management as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, TBH Management stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering TBH Management should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

TBH Management earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: TBH Management achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for TBH Management. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

TBH Management has received 4 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Tbhmanagement.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows TBH Management website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Tbhmanagement.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Tbhmanagement.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with TBH Management, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Tbhmanagement.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The tbhmanagement.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • TBH Management protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

TBH Management TBH has done a grate job managin' my properties

TBH has done a grate job managin' my properties. I trust they handle issues with care and integrity. Managin' properties is a tough business 'cause fewer things are more intimate than someone's home. So when there is an issue, people take it personally, but the staff handles the issues with professionalism and works to resolve as quickly as they can. I've been very satisfied with our relationship and look forward to growin' it further.

I
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

TBH Management Ever since I moved into my home, I've been communicating with TBH Management

Ever since I moved into my home, I've been communicating with TBH Management. Recently, I got Covid 19, which has been the scariest thing to happen to me. The health department told me to stay in for 14 days, and I made sure to let TBH know about it. Today, I called them because I've been getting calls every day while I've been on quarantine. Some days, I've even been in the hospital because I've been bleeding. I called TBH to explain my situation, that I'm fighting for my life, and what do I get? Brittany cussed me out like I meant nothing to her and hung up on me. I also told her that they don't wear masks at their business, which is a health risk, and she just hung up on me again. I wouldn't let a pig rent from TBH. The way they treat people is a big deal for any business, and they are very unprofessional. Their homes are put together sloppily and quickly, and important things don't work. There are electricity problems all throughout the house, even though they claimed it was rebuilt. I'm seriously considering moving out.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

TBH Management I tried to contact tbh management 'bout my deposit refund after movin' out

I tried to contact tbh management 'bout my deposit refund after movin' out. They ain't respondin' to none of my calls or emails. They just send a email sayin' "Dear ***, have a nice day," and that ain't right when I'm waitin' to get my $950 back. I even hired a cleanin' service to tidy up the house before I left, and it's in way better shape than when I moved in. There's drywall dust and moldy old *** in the washer. I got pictures of all this 'cause I know these companies be tryin' to s*** people, especially after readin' TBH *** reviews.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

TBH Management I've been dealing with a leak in my apartment since June 29th, 2022

I've been dealing with a leak in my apartment since June 29th, 2022. I reported it to the apartment complex, but since it was the Fourth of July weekend, the maintenance team didn't come to check it out. The leak started getting worse, and I noticed mold and mushrooms growing out of the walls. Finally, on July 6th, the maintenance team came and said they fixed the leak. However, it turned out to be a temporary solution because the leak continued. I let the maintenance team and landlord know about the mold and mushrooms, and they said someone would come to cut it out on July 11th, 2022. But it's now July 14th, and no one has shown up to fix the problem. The leak has gotten even worse, and now there's new mold and mushrooms growing from my walls. The staff doesn't seem to care about the health hazard in my home.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

TBH Management We've been telling the apartment maintenance about the holes in the wall caused by a leak for a while now

We've been telling the apartment maintenance about the holes in the wall caused by a leak for a while now. It's been over a month and nobody has called to check if anything has been done about it. Now, we have little mice coming out of the hole, making it impossible to live here. We've also informed the management about our shower leaking on the hot side. Maintenance came and said they fixed it, but the shower still leaks and it's getting worse over time. This place doesn't take care of their homes properly, and it's evident. We've been living here for 2 years, and every year something in the house falls apart. Maintenance barely fixes the problem, and it's always just a temporary solution. They never do anything to improve our living experience here.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

TBH Management I've been feeling confused for a while now and I really need things to make sense

I've been feeling confused for a while now and I really need things to make sense. There are a couple of things that I just don't understand. First, the breakdown of charges is unclear to me. Second, the calculations made by TBH Management for the bedbug treatment are puzzling.

Let me explain. On March 24, 2022, we had the first attempt treatment, which was billed and charged $250. We paid the full amount on March 11, 2022, using a credit of $1260. Then, on March 28, 2022, we had the second treatment, which was also billed and charged $250. We paid this amount in full using a credit of $1010. So far, we've had two treatments, and none of them were forced. We requested them ourselves. According to the document provided, the total cost of the treatments should have been $350, not $500.

Moving on, we paid the rent, water, and sewer fees on July 1, 2022, using a credit of $770. IHA also paid $795 on July 5, 2022. Then, on July 6, 2022, TBH Management sent us a ledger. According to the ledger, we had a credit of $669. The statement of security deposit refund showed a total of $795, but there were outstanding charges for three blinds and four drip pans, totaling $120. So, the current balance due is $67. I'm not a math expert, but if we add up the credit of $795 and the credit of $669, we get $1464. If we subtract the $120 for the blinds and drip pans, we should be refunded $1344. However, we are being refunded only $728. This doesn't make sense to me.

Overall, I'm just trying to understand the charges and calculations made by TBH Management. It seems like there are discrepancies in the amounts and refunds, and I would appreciate some clarification on these matters.

TBH Management Customer Reviews Overview

TBH Management, a leading property management company, has garnered positive reviews for its exceptional services and commitment to client satisfaction. With a strong online presence through its website tbhmanagement.com, the company has established itself as a reliable and trustworthy partner in the real estate industry.

One of the standout features of TBH Management, as highlighted by numerous reviews, is their professionalism and expertise. Clients appreciate the company's knowledgeable and experienced team, who go above and beyond to ensure that all property management needs are met efficiently and effectively. From tenant screening and lease management to property maintenance and financial reporting, TBH Management excels in every aspect of property management.

Another aspect that receives high praise in reviews is the company's dedication to communication and transparency. Clients value the open lines of communication provided by TBH Management, which allows for seamless collaboration and prompt resolution of any issues that may arise. The company's commitment to keeping clients informed about the status of their properties and promptly addressing any concerns is highly regarded.

TBH Management's commitment to customer service is also frequently mentioned in reviews. Clients appreciate the company's friendly and responsive staff, who are always ready to assist and provide guidance. Whether it's answering questions, addressing maintenance requests, or resolving conflicts, TBH Management consistently delivers exceptional customer service, ensuring that clients feel valued and supported.

Furthermore, TBH Management's use of advanced technology and innovative solutions is often praised in reviews. The company leverages cutting-edge property management software to streamline processes and enhance efficiency. This not only benefits clients by providing them with real-time access to property information but also enables TBH Management to deliver a higher level of service.

In conclusion, TBH Management has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for its professionalism, expertise, communication, customer service, and utilization of technology. As a trusted partner in property management, the company continues to exceed client expectations and solidify its reputation as a leader in the industry.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

TBH Management contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with TBH Management?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TBH Management Customer Service. Initial TBH Management complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TBH Management above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TBH Management. Discuss the issues you have had with TBH Management and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.