Menu
Administrative Concepts, Incorporated Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Administrative Concepts, Incorporated
reviews & complaints

www.acitpa.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.0 4 Reviews

Administrative Concepts, Incorporated Complaints Summary

2 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: While Administrative Concepts, Incorporated has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Administrative Concepts, Incorporated has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Administrative Concepts, Incorporated. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Administrative Concepts, Incorporated reviews & complaints 4

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Administrative Concepts, Incorporated reviews & complaints

S
Replied
Administrative Concepts, Incorporated has left an official reply on this complaint.

Administrative Concepts, Incorporated This company *** Insurance Company has not paid for any of my claims

This company *** Insurance Company has not paid for any of my claims. My son broke his arm during a school game and the school provided us a report to file a medical insurance claim. The claim was filed after several calls to Rebecca F, Mail(returned letter as none existing address), emails. The company is not returning any phone calls, or following up with the claim. I need to pay my bills and received all my Out of Pocket already spent.

Read full review of Administrative Concepts, Incorporated and 2 comments

2 comments
B
B
B. Hoppe
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My son purchased a travel package for his high school band trip (*** High School) to Washington DC prior to the Corona Virus outbreak. For this package, he also purchased a travel insurance policy with *** Insurance. The trip was cancelled due to school closure, closures in Washington DC of most venues, and inability to travel due to general lockdowns of populations across the country. At the time of trip, students were quarantined to their homes under a general population lockdown (stay at home policy) enacted by the Alabama State government. We tried to file a claim with *** Insurance but it was denied, stating that the Covid-19 pandemic was not a valid reason to refund the trip fees.

G
G
G. Carroll
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My husband and I purchased travel insurance for a cruise vacation through ***, a part of Administrative Concepts, Inc and have recently attempted to be reimbursed for our vacation costs. To say all dealings with this company have been an utter nightmare is an understatement. Unfortunately we had to cancel our cruise under the recommendation of my physician. Our cruise was supposed to take place during a highly infectious period of the COVID-19 pandemic. I am currently pregnant, which places me (and my unborn child) in an immunocompromised and high risk health category. My OB/GYN strongly advised that I should not travel and that I should cancel my cruise. I obtained a physicians letter stating this on that very day. After filling out the massive insurance claims form, I was asked by a representative of ACI for more details. I very promptly answered each of her questions and even got a more detailed physician's note documenting that I was following CDC and the practice's guidance. After sending all of this information back, my claim was denied. My husband and I have read through our policy and nowhere is my situation/condition outlined as a reason for my claim not being approved. We immediately filed an appeal with ***/ACI. I then was asked for additional information TWO more times. This tells me there were things that could've led to my claim being approved before the original denial. I have complied with all of their absurd requests, even when some of the information they are asking for is quite frankly none of their business. It has been weeks since I sent all addition information back and I have not been contacted at all. My husband and I call and leave messages at least a half a dozen times each week and we have continued sending emails-NONE of which have received any sort of response. Bottom line: MY INSURANCE CLAIM SHOULD 100% BE COVERED UNDER MY PURCHASED POLICY DUE TO A MEDICAL CONDITION, and this company is unjustly trying to do everything in their power to deny it.

O
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Administrative Concepts, Incorporated My son purchased a travel package for his high school band trip (*** High School) to Washington DC prior to the Corona Virus outbreak

Read full review of Administrative Concepts, Incorporated and 1 comment
1 comment
R
R
R. Zemlak
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My Complaint involves health issue that caused me to be rushed to ER on numerous occasions, 12/16 - mid part of 02/20. According to reading the info from their contract stated from their contract: It states ER Visit- Benefits Pays if an accident or Sickness causes the Covered Person to require and receive Emergency Medical Care in an Emergency Room of a Hospital Treatment it must be received in a 24hrs of the accident. Based upon the information by contact to me from the Hospital, this Insurance refused to pay the Billing upon receiving the information billed to them Cardinal Insurance/ MyBenefitsKeeper. Now I'm stuck with the Bill's, and am retired, and really upset at the fact of being misled by their actions in this matter.

P
Replied

Administrative Concepts, Incorporated I purchased travel insurance for for a high school trip to Washington DC which was supposed to take place April

I purchased travel insurance for for a high school trip to Washington DC which was supposed to take place April . The trip was ultimately cancelled becuse the entire country closed down due to COVID-19. After advising all the parents who purchased the insurance to submit the claim forms, they are now denying the claims submitted! According to their policy guidelines COVID-19 is not a covered reason for a trip cancellation. This trip was paid for and the insurance was purchased in the summer of 2019, months before anyone had ever even heard of COVID-19. The fact that the claim would have been processed for sickness, injury, inclement weather, terrorist attack, strike, having to work, the list goes on... but is not covered when the government shuts everything down and orders you to stay at home is comletely absurd. I've attempted to call them multiple times but recevie a recording that they are having technical issues which is preventing the call from being asnwered and advises to call back at a later time.

Read full review of Administrative Concepts, Incorporated

Hide full review

Is Administrative Concepts, Incorporated legit?

Our verdict: Administrative Concepts, Incorporated has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Administrative Concepts, Incorporated's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Administrative Concepts, Incorporated can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Administrative Concepts, Incorporated earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Administrative Concepts, Incorporated achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Administrative Concepts, Incorporated. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Administrative Concepts, Incorporated has claimed the domain name for acitpa.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Acitpa.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Administrative Concepts, Incorporated website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Acitpa.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Acitpa.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Administrative Concepts, Incorporated.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website belonging to Administrative Concepts, Incorporated has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Administrative Concepts, Incorporated My husband and I purchased travel insurance for a cruise vacation through ***, a part of Administrative Concepts, Inc and have recently

Read full review of Administrative Concepts, Incorporated

Administrative Concepts, Incorporated Customer Reviews Overview

Administrative Concepts, Incorporated (ACI) is a leading provider of employee benefits administration and human resource consulting services. The company has garnered positive reviews for its comprehensive range of services and its commitment to providing exceptional customer service. ACI has received praise for its ability to tailor its services to fit the unique needs of each client, while remaining cost-effective and efficient.

Clients have appreciated the company's attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond to solve their problems. ACI's knowledgeable team of experts has been commended for their professionalism, expertise, and responsiveness. Clients have peace of mind knowing that ACI handles all aspects of their employee benefits administration, including enrollment, billing, claims processing, and compliance reporting.

ACI has also been praised for its user-friendly online portal, which allows clients to easily manage their employee benefits programs. The portal provides access to a wealth of information, including plan summaries, enrollment forms, and online claims filing. Clients appreciate the convenience of being able to track employee eligibility and enrollment status, as well as access real-time reports.

Overall, ACI has built a strong reputation for its ability to provide superior employee benefits administration and human resource consulting services. Clients have consistently praised the company's personalized approach, responsiveness, and commitment to excellence.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Administrative Concepts, Incorporated contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Administrative Concepts, Incorporated?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Administrative Concepts, Incorporated Customer Service. Initial Administrative Concepts, Incorporated complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Administrative Concepts, Incorporated above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Administrative Concepts, Incorporated. Discuss the issues you have had with Administrative Concepts, Incorporated and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.