Menu
TasteBook
customer service contacts

TasteBook
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

5 complaints
1 resolved 4 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of TasteBook. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

TasteBook headquarters

New York, New York 10019

What is TasteBook’s email address?

TasteBook’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

TasteBook website

What category is TasteBook related to?

TasteBook is related to the Internet & Software category.

What are the social media accounts of TasteBook?

What is TasteBook's Facebook?
Connect with TasteBook via Facebook at TasteBook
ADVERTISIMENT

Frequently asked questions about TasteBook products and services

What is TasteBook?

TasteBook was an online tool helping users create their own customizable, hardbound cookbooks using recipes on Epicurious. TasteBook has transformed into a different platform TasteCooking at https://tastecooking.com/. TasteCooking is an online magazine for home cooking.

How to contact TasteBook?

The only contact information available for TasteBook is [email protected], however, it is inactive most likely.

Where is TasteBook located?

TasteBook was based in New York, New York, United States - 10019.

Overview of TasteBook complaint handling

5 TasteBook reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 23, 2013. The latest review Tastebook personal recipe book was posted on Sep 6, 2021. The latest complaint Does not safeguard privacy was resolved on Sep 13, 2014. TasteBook has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 5 reviews. TasteBook has resolved 1 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with TasteBook?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TasteBook Customer Service. Initial TasteBook complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TasteBook above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TasteBook. Discuss the issues you have had with TasteBook and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest TasteBook’s complaints

M
10:27 pm EDT

TasteBook - Tastebook personal recipe book

I was under the assumption that my recipes would be safe in this Tastebook.com. I had bought about 8 copies. Now that I need to but one for my daughter the site is gone. This was not even discussed that they were going out of business. It's all lost and I want my recipes back to say the least but actually what i signed up for was to purchase a book with my recipes. Michelle Hester Michelle's 3 decades of cooking

C
4:40 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

TasteBook - Where are my recipes?

These people who are running Tastebook do not respect their users and followers! They changed their format without warning, there was nowhere told about that. And like many others I lost all my recipes. I was on Tastebook for two years and had tons of recipes there and now everything is gone. That's not the way a good company would treat its users! I'm very...

L
9:18 am EST

TasteBook - Betrayal

I cannot understand why didn't Tastebook send out an announcement to it's subscribers warning them that they were shutting down! This is totally unprofessional for such well known company! I just tried to log in, but could not do that! I always thought that it would be digital and therefore safe, so I used this service for my recipes collection! And now I...