Tastebook.comWhere are my recipes?

C

These people who are running Tastebook do not respect their users and followers! They changed their format without warning, there was nowhere told about that. And like many others I lost all my recipes. I was on Tastebook for two years and had tons of recipes there and now everything is gone. That's not the way a good company would treat its users! I'm very disappointed with Tastebook and I'm not planning to use this service any longer.

• De
    Debedeb America Nov 19, 2017

same for me. I am seeking an attorney, please contact me. other ppl who lost their most important family treasures

Christy Hatcher Apr 24, 2018

@Debedeb America Did anything ever get resolved with tastebook? that is so lame. I lost my own creation recipes and images.

• Ki
    Kiki1224 May 31, 2018

I am very interested to know if anything was done with our recipes or if they were simply deleted. I had very special recipes on my taste book that I cannot replace. If they are out there somewhere I would pay good money to get them back!!

• Ap
    AprilMike Wilson Sep 09, 2018

@Kiki1224 Was there any resolution? I was making a cookbook with all my family recipes and now they are all gone. It makes me sick almost

• Th
    ThCn Aug 06, 2018

Any news? I am trying to find the site for my own recipes and keep getting re-directed to: www.tastecooking.com

I have tried to contact them but the contact person does not understand what I am questioning about. I had recipes and gift certificate to make books. I only want my recipes.

• Ta
    Tammy Kriz Sep 05, 2018

@ThCn Have you had any luck finding you recipes...family recipes lost, makes me sick

Jodi Swish Nov 06, 2018

Does anyone know of a "Replacement" company that will print and "Fit" into the original Tastebooks?

It has been some time.. And I'm over being sick about the amount I lost.. I want to "START OVER" just don't want to have to print all new inserts, would like to pick up where it left off...

Thanks..

• Mk
    MKatz22 Dec 02, 2018

Does anyone know who I can contact? I lost My family cookbook made on Tastebook and am trying to reorder. The recipes are all family recipes, years old.

• Ka
    Karen Kiyoko Bregar Dec 26, 2018

Was any advance warning emailed out to us that I missed concerning all cookbooks being removed from the site? I had successfully created numerous cookbooks and now all recipes are gone.

• El
    Elle Bautista Budano Jan 21, 2019

My heart just dropped. I lost everything. All of my family's recipes. Ones that my mom gave me before she passed and ones that I had been creating for my children. Has anyone found a resolution to this?

• Se
    Seymoorefrog Mar 05, 2019

I lost two family cookbooks and pictures. Generations of recipes gone. So far I have had no luck getting them back. I’m a web developer and know that they can restore the old site with all our recipes and accounts easily. So I’m not sure why they just don’t do it. Let me know if anyone has gotten anywhere with it

• Lk
    LKGore Jul 11, 2019

I have lost all mine too! I made my daughter a cookbook for her wedding present in 2010. Their house burned down & I wanted to get her another one. What the heck happened????

• Ci
    Cindy Fisher Wisdom Oct 26, 2020

Has there been any resolution to this? I have lost all of my family recipes too. My daughter's house was flooded and she lost hers and I was going to have it reprinted but the site is not there.