Tara-Mediumrip off

A

BEWARE of Tara-Medium, she is a complete rip off and a fraud. After receiving a free reading from her, the next day I got an urgent email saying that she spent 13 hours diagnosing my life, she warned me that I have a very negative energy holding me back from happiness, love, and a large amount of money, She said that she can help free me of this problem and if I send her $99.00USD or if I prefere to pay in installments of $33.00USD each month, ( I chose the installment ), she claimed that if I am not entirely happy, she would give me a full refund, I thought to myself, what have I got to lose, if she is genuine I'm going to be rich, if she is not genuine, I will receive my money back in full, how gullible I was. She emailed me a so called Magic Wish Granting Pentacle, with lucky numbers and lucky dates. I got a bit suspious as the numbers did not correspond with the first original numbers she gave me, so I asked two friends to ask her for a free reading from her, she said excactly the same things to them as she said to me. The only person who is getting rich is her, ripping people off and taking advantage of people seeking help. I contacted her the following day to unsubscribe and return my money back in full, I heard nothing back from her and I got no readings in return from my first installment of $33.00 and I have just found out from my bank that she has taken another $33.00 from my account even though she has made no contact with me and after I unsubscribed. Now I have closed my bank account to stop the thieving ### from stealing any more money from me. she is a thief and a liar. she should be investigated by the Federal police, close down her website and charged with fraud.

rip off

• Tara Medium's response · Apr 09, 2013

Hello, I’m Tara’s assistant, Frank. Tara’s 100% satisfaction guarantee is taken very seriously by her, all you have to do, to make use of this guarantee, is to contact her via the appropriate channels. Please write directly to Tara through http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html, making sure you are using the same email address you used when registering on her website. Your request will be given maximum priority.

• Si
    simmo69 Jan 03, 2013

shes been pretty damn accurate for me.. so far..

• Od
    Odylia Strong Aug 19, 2011

Tara is an absolute fraud as no mails are replied to by actually answering questions one adkd. And it's all about the money.

• Od
    Odylia Strong Aug 19, 2011

This person says you have had bad luck and you will be getting a lot of money as long as you do what they say, but befire they'll tell you anything you must pay.
    Of you send a mail with a question about payment other than by credit card you get the standard response mail that you atr not on yhe client list.
    I hate people who use other peoples despair to get rich quick.
    Odylia SA

• Sc
    Scottish_mug Oct 16, 2009

Yes... I too was conned into parting with hard-earned cash - a small amount (29 GBP), whittled down week after week from a much larger amount when I delayed responding at the outset. Tara was way-off course when she referred to my money and emotional problems - of which, fortunately, I have neither. By the law of averages, probably around 1 to 2 per cent of her email recipients do actually receive sums of money or receive emotional hikes, and attribute this to the magic rituals which allegedly are being performed - how she can claim to devote several hours to each of her recipients is beyond credibility. This alone should be enough for people to smell a rat. No attempts to contact Tara in person by email meet with any response. My guess is that 'she' is a name without a face, and that this is just one more of the countless e-swindles, fronted by a rag-bag of con-artists and littering our inboxes in an attempt to solicit money by trading on people's superstitions and fears, with implicit threats as to what will happen to them if they decline the offer to have the rituals performed. Isn't there an international law to close down these scams and prosecute the scammers? D, U.K.

• Si
    siily girl Oct 05, 2009

TARA, TARA-MEDIUM.COM

PLEASE ADVISE EVERYONE THAT TARA-MEDIUM WHO OFFERS FREE READING IS A FAKE, A FRAUD, THE LOWEST FORM OF ###!! People who are desperate for help in times of need will not get it from this disgusting person, her site should be shut down. Please do not give her any of your hard earned money, she will try and scare you into believing there is an evil presence at work, the ONLY EVIL PRESENCE IS TARA-MEDIUM. Trust in yourself and believe we all make our own fate even in hard times. Good luck and best wishes to everyone who is lucky enough to read this before being stolen from by this woman, see your luck has changed already. if you have been unfortunate enough to pay anything to her, which I did try to speak to your card provider to cancel any future payments or possible refunds, I did and got my payments stopped without having to try and contact her directly. Remember, its your money, not hers!! xx

• Ni
    NicP74 Sep 02, 2009

I sent off $19.00 for a reading that didn't even come to pass. I have been trying to contact her through email about my money on numerous of occasions. I have yet to hear back from her. She is a liar and needs to be expose. If anybody decides to use a physic please do your research in dept before just giving away your money. Her name is Tara at tara AT tara-medium.com! PLEASE DO NOT USE HER SHE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NEVER GET IT BACK!